ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi new 172 cup owner ayshire

Silver Iceberg
hi all, just joined got a recommendation from youtube join. looking on some advice on what to do with an audio set-up in the clio. I'm looking to install 6x9s and a sub. ive got a parrot handsfree system connected to the standard head unit and im fearing this will make it difficult?

please help :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
The whole point of a cup is lightweight.. ur gonna ruin it with a heavy sound system..

:(

Welcome btw!

S

seanaldo1987

welcome to cs

not really in the know with audio stuff but try using the search bar, either that or start a thread on the ICE, interior section

hope this helps

ps i'm with G4Z on this one, its light weight 4 a reason, only thing i would possibly do to mine is uprate what speakers i have, not add more weight

Last edited by a moderator:
  Silver Iceberg
The whole point of a cup is lightweight.. ur gonna ruin it with a heavy sound system..

:(

Welcome btw!

Yea ano,the weight is an issue but ave thought long and hard bout it. But need some sounds for the summer! was only looking for 1 sub and could make a light weight box . . .

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
better off with some 6x9's and upgrading the front speakers and tweeters!

im selling a sub and amp if ur interested!