ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi Res Pictures - V6, 172, 182

Gal

A Clee O
Can people please put some of there images up of the above - If possible as many different aspects of these cars - From Wheels to air scoops - Everything. They will be used for a website so ideally need permission to reproduce as well.

Thank you in advance

:cool:

Gal

A Clee O
All will be revealed in good time :)

Its nothing terrible - Just a personal site really. But as I have mentioned I will link but only once its done.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
ah sure. just curious. im sure there would be alot of people here if it wasnt hi-res as that a bugger to email

Gal

A Clee O
Well I have a few hi res ones through at the moment.

I am after unusal pictures really as well - As long as there Renaultsport related - Like I say ideally not just a picture of a car parked up but various bits, Close up shots of Renaultsport badges, The V6 Air Scoops, Fog Lights, Exhausts anything as long as its unusal - The best ones will be used and anyone that posts a picture will be sent a link to the site when its up and running so you can see what they went towards :)

182 FF Cup options
Here are a couple of shots of my 182. Not high res as the forum has an upload limit so i downsized the image for posting....

PA130238.jpg
PA130243.jpg

Gal

A Clee O
Some Amazing pictures - Rich I will contact you soon for some pics off you. For everyone else I have copied all your pictures and once its all done I will contact you all.

Thank you for your help