ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi there from Edinburgh

J

Jamesy172

Hi there, im James, from edinburgh.

Well turned 18 last week and bought myself the 172 ive worked all year to pay for and insure.

And ...... all i can say is.... it was worth it!

Started of a year ago in a 02 plate VTR with 20k on the clock, subtly modified it to look good, sold it.

Bought a 02 plate VTS, got it running 182bhp/tonne, decent suspension set up, big brakes etc.... Got sick of constant repair after repair. Sold it.

Bought 95 BMW 316i Coupe with 70k on clock. Slooooowwww, kept it 3 weeks, traded it in

Got myself a lovely little silver Clio Sport 172, 27k on clock from Renault Dealer (Evans Halshal).

Comes with the big 5 spoke wheels, fancy changing to 172cup wheels.

Is it a straight swap, and where is best place to get old of a set.

Also thinking about Front and rear strutbraces.

Some Goodyear F1's, Goodridge Hoses.

Think that'll be it, not into lowering or any of that anymore, like the standard look.

Im just trying to upload pics now.

Titanium 182
Let me get this straight

Were both called James
Were both 18
We both have clios
We both recently bought them
We both recently bought them from evans hawlshaw dealers
And we both just joined Clio sport and both just made a Hello post.

Thats just wierd.....

ps how the fook do you afford to insure one of those ? >.<

//James

Vauxhall Astra SRi 2.0
good question how the hell do u insure this lol im 20 and getting quotes for 172s at 3500 wat r u payn ? if u dont mind me askin

Lou

My footie training is out near the Gyle so I'll look out for you! Although I still haven't spotted Justin lol

Oh welcome btw!!