ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hi

clio 172 full fat phase 2
Hi all

Just got myself a clio 172 ph2 full fat.

Got a few plans for it. I work as a motorspoort engineer so know a thing or two about setting up a car/ fitting bits ect..

Allready began by stripping the back seats out, not gonna go full stripped just the back, much to the dimay of the missus.

Further plans are GAZ coilovers and camber adjustment. possibly Tarox callipers on the front.

And eventually jenveys and an omex/ gems ECU and map, maybe cams and exhaust ect...

The car itself is a 2001 phase 2 in silver. bodywork is pretty good apart from dents in the roof that are only noticable in certain lights. Got a K&N filter that is undoubtably sucking nothing but hot air and ruiung the mpg so thats gotta go.

Anyway Hi all. lol

None
how do i upload pics into a thread properly?

Hello mate, welcome to CS :)

go to photobucket and set up a free account to upload pictures there then you just copy the img code under the picture there and paste it in to the message you want on here.

will get some photos up when i got time. Need to get the belts done for piece of mind before the mods start. should have them done in the next couple of weeks. engine bay is pretty tight so will take me a while i think.

the airbag light comes on and off intermitantly, but the car is french so is to be expected!!

when the car is cold there is a sqeaky belt kinda noise that goes away when warm and also the idle is pretty lumpy. is this the norm or should i be looking into it deeper?

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
will get some photos up when i got time. Need to get the belts done for piece of mind before the mods start. should have them done in the next couple of weeks. engine bay is pretty tight so will take me a while i think.

the airbag light comes on and off intermitantly, but the car is french so is to be expected!!

when the car is cold there is a sqeaky belt kinda noise that goes away when warm and also the idle is pretty lumpy. is this the norm or should i be looking into it deeper?

Airbag light is a loose connection under your seat, its a piece of piss to sort mate. Does the SERV light come on at the same time per chance?

THe whine may be the auxilliary belt...?

yeah the service light does come on, same on my sisters clio. ill sort that out soon. need to sort out the buzzing interior light aswell