ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hii =]

Clio
Hii =]..

Ive just joined today so thought i should say a hello :)..my names emma btw =].. Ive only had my clio a few months but he needs a lil makeover to turn him from duck to swan haha and am hoping to ask you guys how to do things =D -- so sorry in advance if i ask stupid questions,,and try not to laugh...TOO MUCH lolz.....But yeahh anyways hii!! to whoevers out there && if you have any advice what i should do 1st it'd be great :D ..ohh the cars just a ordinary black 1.2 expression but it does me fine =] ..I hate that word ordinary hehe but it is,,for now :cool:

Aurevoir for now..<3

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
welcome emma, first 3 mods i reckon would be 172 cup wheels (turinis) lower it a bit and get a 172 front grill, will make a hell of a differnce

Ultra 197 ex 172 Cup
remove the 1.2 badges, and pit 2.0 16v ones on, to fit in with the other 1.2 people here, then in a few months get some 172 front wings from ebay for £60+postage (when they only cost £47 from renault)

C

Clio_Craig

hi emma, welcome to cs
lower on a set of new wheels
rs front grille
nice and subtle ftw