ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HillClimb 172

106 GTi
Dee (deedee) on here kindly let me drive her 172 up the course at Prescott Hillclimb yesterday at the the Peugeot Clubs National Day. I am glad I cleaned it now first ;)

Some pics a mate captured with my camera, sorry about the heavy watermarks they are in the gallery with the rest of my pics from the day which I am selling to the PSOOC members.

Dee's 172

IMG_7802.jpg

IMG_7803.jpg

IMG_7805.jpg

IMG_7806.jpg

FF Monaco 172
Loving the pictures!! Wish it would have been dry so we could have pushed her more - was still fun anyway :D

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
rich, the first car, blue 172
what aerial has it got? modus or civic etc

i need a shorter one deffo
atm i have a passat one on, its huge!!

Burgandy 174 sport t
Nice pics!! Did u not fancy takin your own? Clio's are nimble enough you could have avoided all the dirt and wet patches surely!!

172 Race Car
Cool pics. that explains why i saw the worlds longest peugeot convoy on the M5 yesterday, would of popped in if id known:dapprove:

106 GTi
Nice pics!! Did u not fancy takin your own? Clio's are nimble enough you could have avoided all the dirt and wet patches surely!!

You know me to well ;)

Have been using a mates 306 Rallye all weekend as he needed to get both his cars to the event so was not in mine this year. Have taken it up the hill the last past two years.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

it's going in for a ridiculously-priced service soon enough, money permitting. more than likely, after the FCS...so you'll have to put up with my dotted FCS shots. :( ;)

Springs look v compressed in the section under the trees.

Looks like piglet did v well.

Pics 3 and 4 were the ones i was refering to, but after thinking about it, does that bit then head up to that tight left hand bend ? if so that would make sense