ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hit a milestone + some (poor) pics of the Capsicummmm :)

Jap Box
Sorry about the picture quality, my camera hates the dark, 12mp my ass!

Well to start it off:

dsc02648fi.jpg

Didn't really expect her to last up to this point without me having to do a service, but she has run fairly well and started everytime without fail :) Will be treating her to a full service next week, replacing spark plugs, filters, oil change, brakes, pads and have some paint touched up.

Heres some poor pics with 6k worth of dirt on the car :)

dscf0114l.jpg

dscf0113s.jpg

Also going to give her a good clean and wax next week (weather permitting) and also spray up the one fog surround thats still white :rasp:

Dont expect great reviews for these pics but what the hell! :)

Mods so far are:

Lowered on eibach sportlines
Silver vision bulbs
Xenon dipped beam bulbs
Colour coded side strips (and one fog light)
Clear side repeaters
S model alloys
White badges
Sport interior handles
Dual optic headlights
PH2 rear clusters
Dynamique spoiler + colour coded

Next to happen:

Fully colour code
OZ Alloys
Sport interior

Jap Box
Very tidy for the miles, plans sound good. Good work!

Thanks, in the flesh it does look bad currently though :rasp:
Drivers side going through onto bonnet has faded because it had a cheap spray job by a previous owner :( hopefully got a new bonnet and wing next week though, then just get the rear quater re-sprayed and source a new drivers door in the right colour as my seals are ruined on this one anyway.

Small amount of bubbling on the rear arches that need sorting too, and the front bumpers dropped on both sides from when the car tried mating with a fiat 500, doubt that can be fixed lol

Renaultsport Clio 182
Nice one, my bus just ticked over 130k..

5328321642_6f5571a4c6.jpg

Fair play 130k done and your car still looks good. Mines only a nipper in comparison then as I've got just over 58k on my clock so it's good to know she's still got a good few yrs left in her yet!

Jap Box
Mine is always under 1/4

Great list of mods too

Same here, it goes £20 in, run down to fuel light, repeat process.

Thanks, If the weather wasnt so bad id have got the colour coding all done by now too! Door handles will be the next job as ones got plenty of overspray on there anyway from whatever fool did the respray before without taking panels off!

Fair play 130k done and your car still looks good. Mines only a nipper in comparison then as I've got just over 58k on my clock so it's good to know she's still got a good few yrs left in her yet!

I thought they would all get rough after 100k ish with them being French, but they seem to be built to last lol, whereabout in Merthyr are you? Im about Gurnos and Galon Uchaf every few weeks!

Renaultsport Clio 182
i live in Pentrebach mate - where in south wales are you from?

i work in Cardiff though so the A470 is basically my second home! ha

Jap Box
i live in Pentrebach mate - where in south wales are you from?

i work in Cardiff though so the A470 is basically my second home! ha

Oh right, not far then :)

Im at Carmarthen, but at Merthyr every few weekends anyway when I get the chance!