ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hitman - Absolution

1.8 Civic EX
yup, Nov 20th. Hoping ShopTo keep up the good work and get it delivered on (or maybe before ;)) release.

Should be just enough time for me to squeeze the 1000/1000 out of darksiders 2. Taken just about 50hours of gameplay so far which is pretty impressive for the game type..

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I'm definitely getting this. Think it looks totally awesome.

But apparently it's been reviewed by some magazine and they've slated it completely. Doesn't put me off though.

1.8 Civic EX
Not had a chance to play it yet annoyingly. Just finished the book though which was quite good, it's a prequel to the game which has set the story up quite nicely!

Evo 5 RS
PC Gamer US gave it 66%

It's looked pretty good up until I read their review so I'll hold judgement

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
Holy s**t this is gonna be one hard game to get it perfect! Good fun though and rather creative. So many options on how to go about the missions.

Evo 5 RS
Hoping it's just the die hard fans complaining but a lot of what he's saying in that review seems valid enough. I loved Blood Money though, some of the missions you could literally just play over and over.

1.8 Civic EX
This has massive amounts of replay value. I've only payed the first mission so far but I've done it about three times all the way through already and I've still not got all the challenges out of it. Lots of bits to do to get maximum points and playing it on the hardest (I've not tried yet) is going to be a right b**ch going by the difficulty description. You'll literally need to know the full ins and outs of the whole level.

1.8 Civic EX
Yup, I'm doing it on normal and that's challenge enough. I normally go straight for the hardest setting but when I read the description I thought better of it for this one! You get no HUD or map, no "instinct", more enemies, quicker enemy response, no checkpoints, no hints (highlight things you can pick up etc)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Might grab this soon, Blood Money was one of my favourite games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Quite enjoying it. Repeated the first mission 3 times to try and get all objectives done. Not easy, quite a bit to do!

1.8 Civic EX
Got 100% on the first mission now. Good fun lobbing the axe into the back of unsuspecting guards heads lol

Evo 5 RS
You're a fussy fucker so it can't be all that bad then lol. Might pick it up later, really hope it lives up to Blood Money

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Might trade Horizon in for this at the weekend if I get chance.

1.8 Civic EX
anyone tried out the Contracts mode yet? Something about you can set up your own "hit" and "record" it then other people online have to try and replicate it?

1.8 Civic EX
am I being a complete spoon or what? I can't work out what I'm supposed to be doing on the 3rd level lol almost too many options/routes to take I just end up in massive gun fights.

Got a Silent Assassin Rank on the China Town level though which is cool, something like 133,000 points :)

I created a competition in Contracts mode and invited a couple of you along to take part. It's set for three days. It's a mega easy "hit" to take on. I just done it for the sake of trying it out and a bit of achievment whoring

I got 2 copies of it free with my graphics cards - kinda wishing I didn't sell them now, may have to reinvest as I've always loved the Hitman games and it's good to see it seems to be getting good reviews too!