ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Home CCTV.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc
I have a Tenvion camera i got from ebay. Was simple enough to setup using wireless.

What sort of conflict are you getting?

clio 182 black /gold
Waves and lines on the TV screen. I have tried all four channels. Channel 1 is the best. I meant the camera is wireless and it conflicts with my wifi.

clio 182 black /gold
If you need to watch on your tv from a direct feed this wont help but... an IP camera is what I would recommend, watch it on your PC, your phone from anywhere, works on your home wireless / wired network. These are what I have used and would recommend for entry level pricing

Foscam FI8918W ~£60

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Foscam-FI...?pt=UK_CCTV&hash=item27c47c0f2c#ht_815wt_1396
Thanks for that. Have you got this? also is it outside. Do you have any images from the cam?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I use Swann systems for all my installations (home and small business). They do a range of hardware to suite all needs at a good price imo

Clio II 1.2 16V
Thanks for that. Have you got this? also is it outside. Do you have any images from the cam?

201203091139182.jpg
That's from mine. TBH it need moving, to a better place . But its from the inside windows