ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Accord Recaro's Help

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Im picking up a mint set tomorrow

But was wondering whats the cheapest alternative for subframes as I dont fancy forking out over £300 from capital seating.

I can get some made up for a bit cheaper but was wondering what people have done with these particular seats frame wise or the mitsi evo ones

Cheers
Kyle

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Get them made up from a local fabricator. Cost me about £50 when i did mine.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
Think the runners will be your standard ones, with the recaro frames on top. @Lawro may be able to help

You can use your standard runners with Recaro frames, but then I guess you would be making a cheap pair of seats as much as a pair of Trophy Trendlines by factoring in £300+ for new frames.

Best option would be to either have some frames fabricated or find someone who could modify your standard frames to fit the Recaro's. Just make sure they aren't going to sit too high, that's the most difficult bit.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
You can use your standard runners with Recaro frames, but then I guess you would be making a cheap pair of seats as much as a pair of Trophy Trendlines by factoring in £300+ for new frames.

Best option would be to either have some frames fabricated or find someone who could modify your standard frames to fit the Recaro's. Just make sure they aren't going to sit too high, that's the most difficult bit.
I rang capital earlier & there wanting £332

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Click my car in my profile mate.

It was about a year ago I posted it if it helps you find it?

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I have no idea lol.

Ill just put the pictures here...

C3CEB0D1-105C-462F-96BE-4AD73A5A84DC-10915-0000067DC7D8933C_zpsf9bfa0ea.jpg

thats the best I can find ATM. Project via worth a read though if you want to find the others ;)