ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Honda Civic VTi vs Williams

1.6 vs 2ltr isnt fair.

But the honda engine is better in the long rung, especially if you up it to 2ltr.

Handling wise, hondas can be made to handle any way you want, been done to death for racing purposes.

1/4 miling......std trim, nothing spectacular.....modded, the fastest one i know pulls high 9s.

which civic? 1.6vti or 1.8vti and which shape? the smaller one or the bigger one? if it was the bigger civic id put my bets on the williams. id say the little civic would pull away a little bit but williams would win in the end. not so sure about on twistys though. civics sit quite low and probably handle well. all down to driver though really.

i raced my mates import crx 1.6vtec in my hybrid and surprisingly i killed it . i changed to second before his vtec in 1st kicked in and it was all over . nice cars though.

Veilsided MR2 Rev3 Turbo

Surely though the 1.6vti that puts out 173bhp would beat the williams. Be lighter and more power?

vti:

Performance

Engine Size:
1595 cc

Cylinders:

0-60 mph:
7.7 s

Power Output:
157 bhp

Valves:

Torque:
150 Nm

Top Speed:
129 mph

They are 160bhp the UK spec models and 167bhp import models.

Im referring to the hatchback Civic as Im looking to buy a williams I just wanted to see the comparison performance wise....