ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How big are these?

Yes you are right indeed 6 for £4.99 ,i only have yellow ones in stock at the moment,same qualityand they are the same size 16x16 ,ideal for all those odd cleaning jobs on the car

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I've used these yellow microfibres from carwashnwax , really good for removing wax , polish etc..... nice n soft :)

106 GTi
They will not be as soft as plush as other ones, and be more suited to jobs you dont want to wreck your good towels one - door shuts, wheels etc.

al

ST on the way...
Tesco Standard MF's work quite well for "none essential" stuff, and only 97p for 2.

RB 182
al said:
Tesco Standard MF's work quite well for "none essential" stuff, and only 97p for 2.
These are plusher than those ones, there isn't much to those at all.

I've got quite a few of these (green) and they are great for those jobs that you don't want the best ones for and are brilliant value.