ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Common are Civic Type-R’s

Clio v6

I see quite a few in Southend, but I may be wrong. It might be the same one every time. They are that quick LOL

TT 225

I see quite a lot near me - not the same one cos there are Black, silver and red ones heh

Quote: Originally posted by TB11 on 08 August 2003Lots of these near me, the myth that they will hold their value is on its way out.....Tony

Especially if you bought a red one - theyre now worth on average £1000 less than any other colour apparently.

Yeah, theres a couple around here as well - and if theyve reached the Town Of The Living Dead as I like to call it then they are definately on the way out

GR7

Shiny red R32

CTRs are very common round here - there is an old grey haired lady driving a silver one and she told me that she used to be a rally driver. I have the only 172 where I live but there are at least six CTRs two black, two silver and a red. The blacks look much better than the others. Apart from my friend who has the red one, the rest are driven by males in their late 20s.

I see 2 often as the owners live closeby, theres also a TypeS with the bodykit down the road. I see as many of them as i do 172s.

-Rob

I see them everywhere.

I was considering one a while back until I went to Silverstone in June for the BTCC. Saw maybe 20+ parked around the car parks, then later on the CTR owners club turned up! another 30 or so.

Was 3 time as many of em on the track than any other car too...

I see a blacvk, red and silver one over here............more common than the 172............theres only 3 cups in Northern ireland! and Ive opnly ever seen one Mk1 172 and a Mk2 172 here as well!

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

Theres far more Type Rs than the clio 172s and cups in Northern Ireland.

I often see a black a red and silver one in the area i live in(Newry).

Ive only ever seen a 172 at a dealer in Belfast and have seen more V6s on the road than cups.

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 08 August 2003

CTRs are very common round here - there is an old grey haired lady driving a silver one and she told me that she used to be a rally driver.
LMAO:p Just about sums em up really.

There seems to be loads around Wickford. But there is a dealership local.

So what does that say, people prefer the CTRs to the 172s? Has the CTR got something the 172 has not?

The car, by peoples comments, is more popular, I dont understant what the point of the thread is?

Keith