ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how do some people sleep at night?

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
That's awful fella!

I was in Salford in June visiting my g/f's cousin......lovely new build flats near a Maccy D's......secure car parking and access which made me realise that the surrounding areas weren't the best.

ST1050, 320d
haha id love to put a bait car there again and hide in the bushes with a ghillie suit and a rifle tbh! unfortunately i dont have the time or money to do that. instead ill just have to work on getting my valver on the road (which isnt getting left ANYWHERE i might add) and perhaps pray that the sh*t who did it gets gang raped by bears or something equally horrific.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
England is a f**king dump.

I hate it.

Sorry about your car dude. Even if the Police do catch him, the Judge would only give him a £40 fine and 30 hours community service.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Years ago, I had my Punto broke into when it was parked in Manchester. As much as I was totally fucked off - I can see the 'benefit' of the little cnut nicking my CD unit. Probably got a tenner's worth for it to ram up his nose. :(

But stuff like this? Like WTF do they get out of just torching your car? Just so utterly pointless. Freaks.

D.

In between cars....
Gutted to hear that mate, not nice.

I had a polo gti before the clio, was up in aberdeen staying at the girlfriends aunty's

1.30am and her uncle burst into our room shouting someone had torched my car, leg it out and the car behind mine had been done, was just lucky mine was parked a car and a bit away!! Didnt sleep the rest of that night

ST1050, 320d
dont remind me...if i had any idea this would happen id have gone without driving or eating or something for a week to have afforded the extra i needed to insure it. i guess in a way its the same as if id have written the car off, except this isnt my fault. im starting to think that everyone in this country has lost respect for their fellow man

clio 172
so sorry for you mate i was brought up in that dump as soon as i could i moved away.

ten years ago it was all about respect for each other now its just battle of the hoodies

Mini Cooper S sport
Arghh that's s**t..

Shame you didn't get the fire & theft bit on your insurance - make sure you do next time - although sod's law says it'll never happen again.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
I wouldn't worry about any considerations regarding if you paid an extra £200 you could claim etc, as it all works out the same. Insurance Co' would only prob pay out £1300 top whack anyway, so take off your excess which is prob pretty hefty say £500 (£300+age related) that extra £200 to convert to fully comp which is very, very generous at your age and you have only "lost" £600. Justifiing that to myself would make me feel better anyway...

Shame so many pricks are wondering around these days, it's difficult to understand what is going through their minds when they think - "Yeh lets torch a car".

Fiesta ST2
unlucky mate! thats fecking awful! :(

I was parked outside my girlfriends house with her bro parked infront of me (hes a taxi driver and has a 7seater or something) and the little t***s around her street booted a half full bottle of coke at my car.. luck for me it missed and went over the top of the car.. unlucky for her brother it went through his back window of the car.. also another time when driving round the street to go to her house there was a load of them on the road ranging from 4 ? to 20? and I had to slowed down and stoped due to them being on the road and not moving even though there was a car coming.. and one of them shouted to one of the youngest "Go on kick the car!!" so i plannted it and dropped the clutch f**k it if I hit them its only fair IMO. people seem to be dragged up through s**t these days and not brought up. I would never EVER hurt anyones pride and joy, even when i was little playing football infront of the house if i even kicked the ball in to somones garden I would have knocked the door and asked could i get it. If i ever hit a car i nearly died but i still went and told the owner. people need to change.