ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How long does it take to PC?

PH1 172
Indeed...twice a year max!!

Pc can be used weekly/daily as long as intensive polish such as megs 83 and 80 etc arent used. can be very useful for applying things such as SRP to fill any swirls that have reappeared between defect removal! :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
very tiresome :( Mine took two days and its still not 100% Oh and the drumming noise................aaarrrggghh!

A well built VW
Alan tempted to take it up a notch with some new machinery ??

My rotary went tits up so i went and bought a pc thinking maybe should have waited for the UDM, mate across the road just got a rupes (iirc) and thats an awesome piece of kit, need to get him to lend me it for a weekend for the van

ST
Happy with the PC Shaun...if you fancy hookin up sometime to discuss gimme a shout.

Did you have a Makita rotary?

I've seen the UDM in action, i've held one too, they are far too heavy to do any decent work with IMO, you know the way your arms get after a day with the pc, you'd get that after about an hour or 2 with a UDM.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
Woohooo, ready to polish now.... :)
Don't know whether to be happy or sad, lol. A day and a half of noise and pain ahead of me!

r32-polish1.jpg

r32-polish2.jpg

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
I've done the bonnet. Now I need 2 hours of online PS3 playing to relax :D

I've realised I'm too lazy for PC'ing!

bubbles - I might leave the numberplates taped up for the speed cameras, lol, or maybe write my name in tape on the bonnet :)

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S
oh and Rich, you were right, the VW paint is really hard, proving difficult to get the swirl marks out, I'm just going to do as good a job I can for now and do it again in a few months.

Mito Sportiva 135
Mint car though anyway mate, love the old R32. Looks pretty tidy already, so the PS3 would be my shout too!;)