ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many 182/172’s in Southampton

Clio 182

I have a black gold 182 and so does my mate and we both live in southampton. I have seen a fair few 172s (silver) but only one other black 182 and two arctic blues. Any one else out there from southampton?? :cool:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

And a Blue V6 too :D Born and bred and still live in Hedge End.

Had silver 172 Mk1 (now fUbArs) until I got the Vee. Is a black 172 Mk2 just a few doors down from me; a blue 172 Mk2 just round the corner; then another silver Mk1 and a silver Mk2 within the surrounding square mile.

Not many Vee tho. Ive seen another Blue one once ... and never seen a Mk1 in Soton tho others have.

Yep im now living in the Southampton area and have a Black Mk1 172.

Can be found bombing up and down the M27/A36 everyday.

Will keep an eye out.

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Knew you were moving Day ... but hadnt realized it was this way. Cool :D

Yeah, moved to Chandlers Ford this weekend...

Not sure about my housemate though, he edits posts to make me look stupid.

it wont work - lol

Clio 182

Cool! i live in Bitterne and work in Hedge end so am driving between the two all the time. never get spotted though :(

about a month ago i saw a blue v6 coming off the bitterne road going up to the traffic lights at west end road, was this anyone on here?

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by gabby83 on 29 March 2005
Cool! i live in Bitterne and work in Hedge end so am driving between the two all the time. never get spotted though :(about a month ago i saw a blue v6 coming off the bitterne road going up to the traffic lights at west end road, was this anyone on here?

Not me since Ive only had mine (from new) for couple of weeks. Must be the other one ;)

Megane 225 baby! :)

Quote: Originally posted by gabby83 on 29 March 2005

Cool! i live in Bitterne and work in Hedge end so am driving between the two all the time. never get spotted though :(

about a month ago i saw a blue v6 coming off the bitterne road going up to the traffic lights at west end road, was this anyone on here?
I work in Bitterne so will keep my eyes peeled for you!!! Havent seen many 182s to be honest!

Seen that blue vee a few times, doesnt respond to waves or flashing thou! :cry:

I know of a guy in the area who has a Blue Mk2 Vee.

His name is Andy too...

Seen it at a few Kart meetings in the South.

in Christchurch just a few miles west... Silver Mk1 172.

can be found ripping through the new forest quite a lot in the summer months.... :D

M140i

I work in hedge end but never seen you about, I 2 drive a 182:)

Also in black/gold

[Edited by Ady182 on 30 March 2005 at 10:32pm]

182BG

I live in Eastleigh, in southampton alot, well in Leisure world carpark

also around chandlers fords and hedge end nearly every night (i like mcdonalds too much. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Zebrs on 31 March 2005
I live in CFord too...about to have the addition of a Mk2 172 to the area...Z

Cool no doubt Ill see you about in the near future then :D

Clio 182

Quote: Originally posted by lee_cup on 01 April 2005

I live in Eastleigh, in southampton alot, well in Leisure world carpark

also around chandlers fords and hedge end nearly every night (i like mcdonalds too much. lol
im in hedge end at mcdonalds a lot too

yup i live in southampton, millbrook. i drive a racing blue 54 plate 182 cup since december and before that i had a mark 1 172 with plate J2 PBO and a big 6x4 oval magnex exhaust. hope to see ya round as ive not seen any in southampton!