ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many Liquid yellow 182's are left out there?

PB Clio 172
How mine stands at the moment, but plans for darker 172 wheel's slightly more lows and spacers are on the card's on my return from Ibiza :approve:
935494_10152864490610612_1361659212_n.jpg

did you say 172 wheels........

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
^^^^ Yus! about time people realised 172 alloys are far superior to 182 alloys.

172 Cup
Pretty certain there is a LY kicking around South Shields! But haven't seen it in a while, sounded great..

Rb Clio 182
I use to own one till some 1 damaged it and rote it off but it was sold on and repaired as on ask mid she's showing insured :)

Has any one got her on here

REG : LY04 XTA

2004 liquid yellow Clio 182 :)

Nice to see her again :)

Renault Clio 182 BG
Lovely example LY running round Guisborough (cleveland)

All the ones ive seen always look tidy, id kill for one

LY 182
Lovely example LY running round Guisborough (cleveland)

All the ones ive seen always look tidy, id kill for one
That might be me, over guisbrough,redcar,skelton way a fair bit, there is another one from around there though i think, a few of my friends have seen it thinking its me haha

Renault Clio 182 BG
That might be me, over guisbrough,redcar,skelton way a fair bit, there is another one from around there though i think, a few of my friends have seen it thinking its me haha

I saw what possibly could be you Friday going past the school (not from Guisborough not sure of the name!) Im the 172 Cup, first time i saw you was turning onto Rectory Lane..ha im that much in love with LY's i remember!

LY 182
I was on my way through guisbrough friday morning between 10:30-11:30 cant say i seen you though :(,

Yeah its such a great colour! Would be good if we could actually get a solid number of how many were left.

clio172cup
My old one is on e bay at the momebt , nice clean car I bought it new then sold it to my friend who had for 7 years then px'd it recently. Genuine car!

LY 182
This thread is depressing how many people have a LY and I dont lol. I will have one unfortunately it's going to take time :(

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
My old one is on e bay at the momebt , nice clean car I bought it new then sold it to my friend who had for 7 years then px'd it recently. Genuine car!

that the one in wales? I was trying to buy it last week but the guy wasn't playing ball! I basically said I want it, but I need to see decent pics of it as the ebay ones are small and pics of all the service history to back up the full service history before I commit to booking a flight or train down.

you should see the pics of the service history, comical!!

bought a trophy instead!

LY 182
that the one in wales? I was trying to buy it last week but the guy wasn't playing ball! I basically said I want it, but I need to see decent pics of it as the ebay ones are small and pics of all the service history to back up the full service history before I commit to booking a flight or train down.

you should see the pics of the service history, comical!!

bought a trophy instead!

I made him what I thought was a decent offer but he refused it. Yeah I did think the service history was a bit iffy? Literally just receipts

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I made him what I thought was a decent offer but he refused it. Yeah I did think the service history was a bit iffy? Literally just receipts

I got lined paper ripped out a note pad with "engine oil changed, plugs ok" wrote on it and a bill for a cambelt change "using genuine Renault parts" for £207!!

I was wiling to pay his asking price if it all checked out right but I had to ask him 3 times for the service history and when I asked for the pictures to begin with he sent me 4 pictures, 1 of each wheel :S

LY 182
I got lined paper ripped out a note pad with "engine oil changed, plugs ok" wrote on it and a bill for a cambelt change "using genuine Renault parts" for £207!!

I was wiling to pay his asking price if it all checked out right but I had to ask him 3 times for the service history and when I asked for the pictures to begin with he sent me 4 pictures, 1 of each wheel :S

Haha! To be fair the alloys are part of the service history. That's why I don't believe the car is worth what he's asking for it. That's what is putting people off and it clearly put you off lol

GW200
a2apebyq.jpg

Had mine for nearly 4 years now, 2nd owner. Just had belts done and it feels so much better. Thinking about looking for a new car but toying with the idea of keeping this as well
24JSeymour - Might be mine your friends see as I'm from Thornaby and work at Teesport

Last edited:
  Punto GT
Holy thread revival, anyone know how many are still alive?

I always get stopped and people say they have never seen one in Liquid Yellow, the next question is normally how many did they make followed by how many are left

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Holy thread revival, anyone know how many are still alive?

I always get stopped and people say they have never seen one in Liquid Yellow, the next question is normally how many did they make followed by how many are left
I know the OP still has hers tucked up in the garage if that helps.