ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many miles does a full tank last you???

Clio 1.2 Grande
Hope this is right section...

Jus wondering how many miles you guys get to a tank? I managed 360:approve: I thik thats good lol with thisbeing my first car and all. And that was doin mixed driving and i reckon i could get more if i ddnt drive liek revving loads and all.

RB 200 Cup!
i get roughly 320 to 340 but thats cos my journeys are small and twisty and not very long otherwsie reckon id get 400 piece of piss by motorway

DC5
Used to average 330 in my 172 Cup (mostly motorway). 380ish was best ever. By sounds of it it is going to be about 280 in the teg with the same size tank, and think that is after taking it steady - worth it though :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Used to average 330 in my 172 Cup (mostly motorway). 380ish was best ever. By sounds of it it is going to be about 280 in the teg with the same size tank, and think that is after taking it steady - worth it though :)

my mate gets 200! Only does town driving tho.

DC5

my mate gets 200! Only does town driving tho.

Yeah like I said, thats after taking it steady. Got 240 out of my last tank, and half of that was motorway. Going to be expensive considering I filled the clio up at least once a week averaging 330 miles to the tank.

dCi 100
500miles on my dci, on average. I do alot of highway and don't usually go very fast. (60 to 75 mph)

Once managed to do around 621miles. But that's being really carefull with the fun pedal.

Cheers,
J!

Phase 1 172, boxster
I only got a 1.2 as well but if i behave i can get 10 miles to a quid of fuel so bout 380-400 Miles i kid u not lol

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
380 in the 172 (on a good run anyway, average bout 350), used to manage 430ish in the 1.2.

Doesn't mean I drive slowly, tho, just means I don't waste fuel ;)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
im still puzzled why i get such poor fuel economy :S

Do you do lots of short journeys?

Do you find yourself sitting in 2nd when you could be in 3rd or 4th?

What speed do you do on dual carriageways/motorways?

Are you always flooring it in every gear rather than accelerating smoothly?

Clio Sport 172
I get about 210 to a tank when I'm thrashing it. The instantaneous consumption on the computer increases dramatically when you're doing 130mph.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
im still puzzled why i get such poor fuel economy :S

Do you do lots of short journeys?

Do you find yourself sitting in 2nd when you could be in 3rd or 4th?

What speed do you do on dual carriageways/motorways?

Are you always flooring it in every gear rather than accelerating smoothly?

Short Journeys - Not Really, My journey to work is 10miles each way, although part of it is lanes, the other part im lucky if i reach 30mph

2nd gear - not that i know of, i try to change gear around 3000rpm at the latest

dual carrigeways - majority of the time 50-70 depending on the speed limit, tend to be in 5th majority of the run

flooring it - i dont nail it all the time, only when on a slip road normally or if im having a bit of a spirited drive.

ive never seen more than 260 to a tank in the clio, yet my 1.4 206 would see 330-360 even if i nailed it everywere.

Blue Clio 182
I filled up lastnight and the computer thingy says 351 miles til i need to fill up again but then theres the reserve, 1.2 16v

340 on 54 litres so 28.4 mpg in my 2.4 accord thats taking it easy going too and from work

so a full tank id get 406 ish

Last edited:
  My trusty lil 182 :)
220-250 usually so about 24-28 mpg. Slow commute everyday and motorway at the weekends. Helping keep Shell in business!