ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much are clio 172 cup speedlines worth

Clio 182
Within the next week or so i will be selling my clio sport cup turinis, all for have a little curbing and one wheel has a slight flat spot, any idea on there value i would sell seperatley or all 4.Thanks

Clio 182
I was hoping for about £250 the set without tyres, one has no curbing and 3 have minor curbing and one has a very slight flat spot.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You have to factor in refurbishing the wheels if you are purchasing...so if its say £30 a wheel to refurb, you have to factor £120 to get them perfect.

Sometimes, if you get them done yourself professionally...you can pop more money on the price to cover the cost.

I just bought 4 and refurbed then for £180 but that was a proper Billy Bargain!!!

182 FF, A6 Avant
Flat spot would severely impact the price IMO. It would stop a lot of people from buying them at all.