ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Clio Trophy
buying or selling ?
Whats the spec
Not selling just now but might consider next year, ideally not.

• 84k miles
  • cambelt, aux belt, dephaser and water pump done this year
  • front shocks refurbished 2 years ago at cornering force
  • 4 Goodyears all round with 5k miles on them
  • Scorpion exhaust, short shift kit, remap, strut brace, whiteline ARB are the modifications
  • paintwork is decent but not perfect
  • cruise control and air con. don't work

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Looking for some advice and a rough price on some solid AST Top mounts with new bearings supplied.

The bearings inside the top mounts are past there best and clicking so bought some new bearings to get fitted but the part you need to unscrew to change the bearing is seized.
I have everything complete and 2 new bearings but a tool or heat will need to be used to get the bottom unscrewed.

These cost £366 from Kam Racing or AST UK

Screen%20Shot%202015-12-08%20at%2020.46.02.gif

You can see from the first picture that i have tried to grease the bearing up but it has made no difference. You can also see from the second picture the round black part with two holes thats seized that needs to be unscrewed to get the bearing out.
All Screws , Washers , Bolts and everything else is there (Just Not Pictured)

AST%20001.gif

AST%20002.gif

Custom Production

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Would any one be able to give me an idea of how much a Scorpion cat back exhaust system for 182 is worth ? Second hand and in good condition. Removing from the car as ive purchased a new system. Thanks

Fiesta ST3
just a speculative enquiry really i think the time has come with me to part with my 54 plate 182
2 owners
yozza cat back
full size spare
boot net and tray
eibach pro line springs
braided lines
oil changed every 6k with silkolene pro s
the wheels have a few marks nothing serious
paint work is pretty swirl free with a few stone chips but the wind screen has a little crack in the passenger side
rough ideas what its worth??
looking at getting either a audi A1 or fiesta ST3
if any one is looking to down grade...

BG Clio 182
Mate has this one I am thinking about
04 plate BG 182 FF
-104k miles, Cam belt, aux belt/tensioner and dephaser pulley done in May with invoice
-MOT until June next year, no advisories
-Port matched intake, ITG intake (samco hoses and intake hose) supposedly has 197 cams, but I'm not sure as we could not find the invoice for that
-Scorpion RS192 exhaust/decat
-Eibach sportline springs, newish rainsport 3 tyres, poly bushings thoughout the suspension.
-Paint and body work looks very nice, no major damage anywhere to be seen
-interior is very nice, new steering wheel, new gear knob
-most work in the past had been carried out by 519 Automotive
-Drives very tight, seems much more eager than my completely stock 182 did, transmission and clutch feel amazing.
-Think its worth £2000 - £2500?

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
4 x Pro-race 1.2, recently fully refurbished in gloss black complete with nearly new uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres. All center caps and spigot rings?

Clio trophy V6 spoiler professionally painted cup blue complete with Renault boot struts and light.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
4 x Pro-race 1.2, recently fully refurbished in gloss black complete with nearly new uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres. All center caps and spigot rings?

Clio trophy V6 spoiler professionally painted cup blue complete with Renault boot struts and light.
£300 each.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
04 Focus 1.6 Zetec.
1 owner from new.
Sliver
5 door
AC, electric mirrors and quick clear front screen.
Lots of history, cambelt done last year.

??

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Not a Clio but it's going up after xmas and i'm a little unsure on how much it should go up for...:confused:

Nissan Silvia s15 Spec R
75,101 miles - converted into miles on arrival into UK
Imported 2014 - fully undersealed and still looking amazing
Grade 4B in auction, I had all the paperwork inc the BIMTA certificate and some Japanese stuff (even the JDM flare).

Been serviced twice since i've had it. Two oil changes using Fuchs Titan Pro 5w-40, gearbox oil change and diff oil change
Just had new NGK plugs, the old ones looked fine.
It had two new front tyres about this time last year. Kuhmo's, they're very good.

6sd manual gearbox
MOT until September 2015 (no advisories x2 so far)
Aero skirts
Aero spoiler
Prodrive forged 17 inch staggered wheels 17x7.5 + 17x8.5
HSD coilovers, fully adjustable height, dampening and camber (9 months old, copper slipped up)
Alignment set-up done by Demon Tweeks
Hardrace adjustable toe arms
Hardrace adjustable camber arms
Strut Brace
Hardrace 'Street' gearbox mount
Apexi power FC induction kit
Blocked off BOV (pigeon mod)
Kakimoto Regu 06&r cat-back (6 months old)
R33 Decat pipe
GKTech cooling panel
Tegiwa Nylon gearknob
Aftermarket headunit.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Clio V6 phase 2 Black gold 16k,2 owners Fsh.
4k spent with renault on belts and service.Cat D due to panel damage on bodykit.Car is mint cond.Rough price ?

Thanks

Clio with a body kit
4k spent with renault on belts and service.Cat D due to panel damage on bodykit.Car is mint cond.Rough price ?
Thanks

Buying or selling? I'd say upwards of £17.5k cat d's are hard to price. Low owners and mileage might help.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

Thanks
Export it to Poland, register it in Poland, import back to Engerland and hey presto no Cat D.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
Buying or selling? I'd say upwards of £17.5k cat d's are hard to price. Low owners and mileage might help.
Thanks buying,last August 4k spent on belts,brakes,service etc.Forgot model number 1 of last 2 registered and stacks of bills etc.Completely standard

Skoda Fabia VRS
Undecided yet, but I'm possibly looking to sell my BG 182 in March

FF BG 182 2005
86k Miles (approx at March time, currently 84k)
Full service history
6 Previous owners
MOT (will be put through inFebruary, with anything needed bought)
Last serviced at 81k (oil, oil filter, air filter, plugs were fine so not changed)
Both cup packs ie; xenon lights, wipers, air con, cruise control, speed limter etc etc
Cambelt kit and aux belt kit last changed in April 2014, but I'm having everything replaced in Feb 2016 prior to selling (cambelt kit, aux belt kit, dephaser, waterpump, crank pulley bolt, crank seals and coolant)

Scorpion SNR Exhaust system with le mans tips (Decatted and non res, but will include both the cat and silencer)
PMS solid top mounts and Strut Brace
Super Blue racing fluid along with new pads and discs and braided lines all around April 2014 (plenty of life)
Cup offset Turini's in Anthracite near mint bar a slight scuff on Nankang NS2/T1R's
Eibach Sportline 15-20mm springs on Cup shocks
Polybushed Dog bone mount
Fatty's Air filter set up
Carbon fibre thumb grips, door bullets
Flocked gearstick surround
Shortened Arial (Believe it's from an EP3?)
Interior is near enough perfect condition, bar the Aircon buttons plastic scraped away
Exterior is in very good condition (a few scrapes as expected)
The car comes up absolutely beautiful after a days detailing, the Pictures will speak for themselves (that's all without a DA as well, just hand work)

Bad points (we all have them):
Slight crack in front bumper (see picture 2, bottom right), will require plastic welding and a respray with the addition of a new splitter fitted
Stone chips to the front end/bonnet, nothing major
Headlight washers don't work

I thoroughly love the car through and through, but I'm thinking about upgrading to an R26 in the first quarter of 2016, so I'm testing the water.

21173418959_fd744fa541_c.jpg

21173408389_0a93e11d99_c.jpg

21172429018_d4352e6860_c.jpg

23179483095_f0fc64fd1f_c.jpg

Last edited:
  BG Clio 182
I was expecting around £2500 with new MOT and belts/dephaser all done prior to the sale. To be fair, it is very clean, I try my best to capture the shine/look it gives in my photo's.
no, if all that work has been done and with the mileage its a £3000 car minimum. As it sits without doing the belts again, since they are still relatively fresh it would be £2700 minimum ,the car looks extremely tidy. For reference last summer I sold a 88k BG 182 that was coming due on belts, was stock and needed tyres and had a dinged rear bumper (but ran beautifully, FSH and was overall nice) and I sold it for £2200 within a week without trying.

Skoda Fabia VRS
no, if all that work has been done and with the mileage its a £3000 car minimum. As it sits without doing the belts again, since they are still relatively fresh it would be £2700 minimum ,the car looks extremely tidy. For reference last summer I sold a 88k BG 182 that was coming due on belts, was stock and needed tyres and had a dinged rear bumper (but ran beautifully, FSH and was overall nice) and I sold it for £2200 within a week without trying.
Christ that's remarkable, quite please with that then!

Hello all! I'm new here. Looking for a clean FF 182, preferably one that's had a cambelt/aux and dephaser done, with no more than 90k miles. I've got a maximum of £3000.
I've seen an RB 182 Cup for £3000, with 86k miles. No sign of the dephaser being done in the service history, but I'm meant to be test driving it this week. Couldn't test drive it last weekend because the dealer said the key needed coding from a dead battery, so they've got an auto-electrician visiting tomorrow. Sound a bit dodge.

Checked its MOT history and seems all good - https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk/

Found on Autotrader, but it's here on their site:
http://www.motorcraftbristol.co.uk/...-renaultsport-cup-3dr-bristol-201510027428849
media?id=d50fdfd82dc14b9ca9b4abd49e4bf4f7&width=336&height=253.gif

BLUE, THIS 2005 54 RENAULT CLIO SPORT 182 CUP HAS COVERED JUST 86,000 MILES AND IS FINISHED IN TROPHY BLUE, IT COMES WITH 16"ALLOY WHEELS, AIR CON, PAS, ELECTRIC FRONT WINDOWS, CLOTH INTERIOR, CD PLAYER, FRONT SPOT LIGHTS, HEAD RESTS AND 2 X KEYS. THIS VEHICLE HAS HAD JUST 1 PREVIOUS OWNER FROM NEW ( A RENAULT ENTHUSIAST) AND COMES WITH FULL SERVICE HISTORY INCLUDING ALL INVOICES AND RECEIPTS FOR ALL WORK CARRIED OUT, PLEASE CALL FOR FULL DETAILS.

Exhaust seemed standard, but clean, when I poked my head underneath, but just a shame I couldn't hear it running or drive it.
Is this really worth £3000?

Thank you!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Why do I recognise this car, I'm sure someone has been to see it. I think.

It's in Bristol so maybe @Daniel eould know the garage, maybe. Have the belts been done? Oh and if the battery goes flat the key won't need coding. As far as I'm aware anyway. Price wise is a bit on the high side for a cup, the ff is more desirable.

Thanks for the quick reply. The dealer thinks it's more desirable than the black FF 182 he has there because it's a Cup, but from what I understand the 172 Cup is the one the racers go for.

I scanned the paperwork for dephaser receipts, so not sure about belts. Will check it out when I visit this week. It used to belong to someone with surname Miller, if that helps. MOT is up in March, if he sticks a new one on, I'm happy to give him £2700-2800, providing belts have been done and dephaser sounds fine.

However, I'm a little worried why they can't start it.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
It's probably more desirable than the other because he may have had the rb longer? Just a thought.

172 Turbo
182 Cup is poverty spec, but RB always demands a premium, £3k is a good price to get a dealer warranty & 1 owner

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Are you after an rb in particular? Only ask as the above black 182 looks great. May be worth an ask?

Are you after an rb in particular? Only ask as the above black 182 looks great. May be worth an ask?
That is on my radar. I think the cracked front bumper is putting me off. I can't stand having to talk to bodyshop guys around here. :) After RB, I think silver is next on my want list.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
tbh the car looks great, it wouldnt put me off. As a negative there are far worse ones.

Good luck with the search though :)

Skoda Fabia VRS
That is on my radar. I think the cracked front bumper is putting me off. I can't stand having to talk to bodyshop guys around here. :smile: After RB, I think silver is next on my want list.
It's not as bad as it looks at all in all honesty. I had been quoted by a Guy that used to do work for Northgate vehicle hire (fixes up damaged vans, resprays, dent repairs) £100 with plastic welding and a respray. Just I left the company last year and stupidly didn't have his details.

clio 182
What is this exhaust worth it's a yozza full exhaust system straight through with decat

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    630.9 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 86
  Track 172 Cup
Just a quick one folks, Megane 175, 3 door, 96k, MoT for a year.

Standard condition for its age, has the cloth interior. One wheel kerbed, other 3 in good nick. Had both front springs replaced not long ago, as well as new tyres in the last couple of months.

Was thinking 3.5k or is that a bit ambitious?