ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much is my car worth

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

well say 6.5k standard, thats book price

and sell wheels for £350 ish, grill £80, cupspoiler £150

ud be suprised how well these hold the price plus there are a million 172s about but none black 1.6 + ones like this on autotrader, exchange and mart or fish 4.

lots of peeps cant afford the sport insurance.

H22A7 Accord Type R

ud be chappin mate if u let them drive it with those Pis on ;)

lol - cudnt resist buddy

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

LOL, yeah will replace them if if decide to sell, looking to re-morgage the house to amke way for or 182 or similar...

I would think you would be better off stripping the mods and wheels and putting all the standard parts on. Firstly you will be getting extra for the bits seperate, and secondly Im sure Im not the only one who looks at a car modded like that and walks away immediately, it screams "ranted" at me very loudly.

I would be aiming for £6k though for the car, you can buy a brand new 1.2 Extreme with Cup Spoiler and colour coded bumpers for just under £7k full price from a main dealer these days with 3yrs warranty etc. I know yours is a 1.6 but the difference between the two isnt enormous.

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

^^^^ apart form a price difference and performance!! my mums got a 1.2 dynamique it has no air con, manual not electric sunroof ,no trip etc...

so u get what u pay for, just cos it look the same, the car has only done about 5 k in the last year and its well cared for. thanks.

H22A7 Accord Type R

^^ i Bought a car off of a club member that was modded and to be honest, its been on hell of a good buy.............