ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is she worth?

R.I.P 182
Racing Blue 182... Full fat.. Cup Packs..

55 plate, under 13k on the clock..

Mint condition, non smoker, not been "ragged", no pets inside car, immaculate paintwork and i think its only had 1 other owner bar me..

Thankyou please!

R.I.P 182
Im advertising on Piston heads and autotrader is shite for me as i cant get a valuation with my mileage without paying and the range is from 6k - 11k.. so really not much help which is why im posting here rclio.....

next = 172 or nothing.... nearly had 182 a year and i love it i dont want to sell, have just been promoted to assistant manager at work so have abit more money but still dont use it enough and really need to clear debt i guess?!

Im only advertising it on here and PH as id rather someone looks after her as i really dont want to get rid :(

Random guess at 8k - 8.5k???

I guess the current climate (petrol prices, cost of car ownerships etc) makes selling a performance car tough!

R.I.P 182
Yeah i guess, ARRRRGHHHH!!!! I dont want to sell it but i'm not in a position to keep it unfortunately... apart from weekends away (once a month) up North or whatever, i only drive it a few miles a day!! (as i work in the city and am out for at least 12hrs a day!!!

But everytime i look at her she is soooooooo pretty!!!!! Alex/Brian/Dan one of you buy her then i can buy it back in a few years!! lol!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yeah i guess, ARRRRGHHHH!!!! I dont want to sell it but i'm not in a position to keep it unfortunately... apart from weekends away (once a month) up North or whatever, i only drive it a few miles a day!! (as i work in the city and am out for at least 12hrs a day!!!

But everytime i look at her she is soooooooo pretty!!!!! Alex/Brian/Dan one of you buy her then i can buy it back in a few years!! lol!

You know, if I bought it, it would do hardly any miles compared to if you kept it and you'd buy it back with no miles added..

* Disclaimer - I don't need a car, lol *

R.I.P 182
Thats fine Brian.... lol.. you can have two beautiful cars ! You helped me modify this one anyway! lol

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I bet it is fine, for you anyway - what about people that are poor like me!? ;)

I'd have it but i only do about 80 miles a week in mine :(

I've thought about getting rid of mine but then decided against as I'll be throwing money down the drain...

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
8.5K I would regard to be a good starting point as I would imagine anything more and it may be difficult to shift in a stagnant market. Then lower accordling if you find it difficult to sell.

Burgandy 174 sport t
Be doin well to get 8500 never mind the 9500 U have advertised it for! Sold my immaculate 55 plate last year for 8500

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I just paid £8k for an inferno, 55 plate 1 owner from new. 12500 miles

I'd go with 8.5k for it too Donna, maybe take a bit less on it. As everyone will tell you, they aren't really selling at the min.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
considering there are quite a few 197's for between 9.5k - 10.9k , you are really gonig to struggle for 9.5k.

it would have to be 8k imo

R.I.P 182
Thanks guys, got it high as I still want to keep it! Just seeing interest in part x etc.. Sigh!! I love her! Lol.

182-racing-blue

I bought my 04 plate feb 07, 23k on the clock, immaculate cond for 9.5k but like everyone is saying in the current climate and the amount of 197's going cheap it's not a sellers market.

Good luck though.

LY V6 with Recaros
They seem to be very hard to shift, my bf had a titanium 182, 05 reg with recaros and cup packs, good condition etc. He started off selling it at a higher price but in the end he had it up for 6.5 and people were still offering 6k!!

Good luck!

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I think you would be lucky to get £8k Donna :( There are sooo many 182's on Auto Trader and as mentioned above the 197 prices are already dropping quite a bit.

Good luck with your sale! :)

My 04 182FF with CP with 36k mint condition might I add is up for £6600 at the mo not much interest will drop to 6300 soon

Mini Cooper S sport
The more I see about 182 prices, the more I think I did well with what I got for mine - even though he got a great car, I might add.

Keep it Donna! It's too nice to sell.

Golf R
They seem to be very hard to shift, my bf had a titanium 182, 05 reg with recaros and cup packs, good condition etc. He started off selling it at a higher price but in the end he had it up for 6.5 and people were still offering 6k!!

Good luck!

:eek: that was cheap esp with Recaro's