ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How NOT to deal with a tailgater

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
A pretty extreme version of a 'brake test' I'd say....

Last edited by a moderator:
  LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Love how the celica just roll's it's window down, I choose to believe it's to say "lil help here guys, kinda stuck"

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Ok thats now two people mistaking a Celica for a Corolla in this thread. Poor geek knowledge.....;)

Focus RS Mk1
we've all done our fair share of brake testing but thats taking the biscuit slightly!!!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I wouldn't even class that as tailgating, driver of first car is a c**t.

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Holy f**k!! my heart skipped a beat, wasn't expecting that.

To be fair the dick shouldn't have stopped on a f**king motorway especially the "fast lane", and tail gaiting really? Maybe he should come to the uk and see how close some do it lol.

clio 172
OMG what a ****, thought he was brick hard and got a corrola in his face for his troubles, dick tht block wasnt tailgating until he kept slamming on the brakes :) to hes car getting fked

Reminds me of the "close call" Lotus/MX5 video. That corolla (lol jk, I know the difference between a 2 door sports coupe and a 3/5 door hatch :rasp: ) made one hell of a bang!

we've all done our fair share of brake testing

Don't assume everyone is as stupid & dangerous as yourself.

Mk1 Focus RS
wow thats crazy, really didnt expect that to happen (even made me jump a little ha)

i actually thought the idiot had got out the car and decided to get back in beacuse the driver of the car with the camera was a cage fighting body builder or something....not that he saw a car hurtling towards him lol!

but i can't see how the guy was tailgating really, like people have said its much worse in the U.K.