ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How not to modify a Trophy (IMO)

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
hahaha, that looks soo gay. On the bright side, the V6 clio looks tempting at that sort of price.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
media?id=282106203.gif

Admittedly it could have been a lot worse.

Clio Trophy
Oh dear oh dear oh dear! Let's just say i think it's a pretty safe bet that most Trophy owners won't be so F**king stupid as to do the same to their cars. And that gets a big AMEN from me!!! Anyone else with me??? Ha,ha

Peugeot 207 GT THP
LOL. I dare someone to phone him and tell him that he's made a stunning car look totally w**k?! :D

Black 172 MK2
i can kinda see what he was trying to do, but it really didnt work. luckly its easy to fix

RenaultSport clio 182 CUP
I can nt belive someone is so f...in stupid to do that to a trophy:evil: :evil: :evil:

surely its not that hard to put back to standard though ??
and for the price, I think there's a bargain to be had.

george 172,205,metro
not to my taste but it does make the car more individual and it aint that bad that he needs shooting ???????

dk

911 GTS Cab
the only bits i like are the washer blanks colour coded, that should have been done from the factory!

172 Cup
Quote: "grilles, side mouldings, rear trims professionally finished in silver to match silver Trophy seatbelts.."

lmao, I'm gonna go out right now and spray the Cup black to match the seatbelt material. What a loser!