ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How old were you when you first had your sport?

1 Series Coupe
Those of you that were 19 with 1*2's. How much was your insurance and who was it with? I'll be 19 soon, and want to get a 172. :)

Scirocco GT 210
I'd just turned 22 when I got my 172. Only had 1 year NCB at the time.

Was actually planning on getting a 106 GTi until I found out I could insure the 172 for a very reasonable price.

ive still not made it to an rs ive gone from a 02 1.2 expression to a newer 05 1.2 dynamique insured in my name 550quid to a brand new 1.5 dci 86 with no extra on the insurence i need to be more wild :lolup: an im 22 now with a years no claims :eek:

Dynamique+ 1.4
Hmmm after seeing everyone at 18 with 1*2's i fancy getting one now, f**k the insurance lol hmm probly wont be able 2

Shed.
19, wanted one for a while but had to work my way up (1.2->1.6->2.0:D) from 17 until I broke the £2k insurance limit.

f lol. that my action plan. cant afford to be paying £2500 a year just to drive in one. then there is the fuckin tax etc etc etc.

Elise S1 B&C 140
Got mine @ 22 but had a 205 1.9GTi on Webbers and close ratio box at 19.:D That was much faster than the RS

Lux'd Glacier White R26
21 for me...I'm 23 now though! Doh getting too old now, need something more civilised - V6 anybody?