ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How reliable is the range left on the trip computer?

SQ5
I was always under the impression the fuel filter was in the tank on Clio's and a b**ch to change.

I don't really think running a car with little fuel makes any difference to if it was full. The filters will still capture the same s**t lol.

Depends on model. 172 is under and outside fuel tank. 1.2 16v are in the tank!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I was always under the impression the fuel filter was in the tank on Clio's and a b**ch to change.

I don't really think running a car with little fuel makes any difference to if it was full. The filters will still capture the same s**t lol.

not sure with clios but with most petrols its under the car. the strainer is in the tank tho. thats on the end of the pump inlet

275 Trophy
ph1's deffo have a filter as part of the pump inside the tank. They aren't difficult to change at all. Think ph2's have a slightly different pump without a return pipe.

Kawasaki ER6N
Drove from Loughborough to Norfolk the other day and saw mine hit 51.2mpg when I arrived cruising at 50 most of the way range was over 500 miles at one point and ended up getting 460 miles to a tank.

275 Trophy
I'm not saying they don't have another filter somwhere, but that they do have a filter as part of the pump, inside the tank.

FiestaST(ex 172 Cup)
If I fill up when it goes to '----' I can put in 43 litres, so I have about 7 litres in the tank already - enough to go about 50-60 miles.

Depends on model. 172 is under and outside fuel tank. 1.2 16v are in the tank!

On the phase 1's the filters are external, on the phase 2's bar a few early 172's they are all in the tank.

Filter is the same as fitted to an Audi RS6 from memory on the phase 1 172's

Last edited: