ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how shall i paint my rims?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
right. i got a black 172 ph1. i gettin some apex -40mm springs on it soon.
i bought some turbines but they need reconditionin which are goin to pro clean to do. but i was gonna get em sprayed black. what you think i should do? spray em balck and leave the blades silver? totally black? or a really dark grey? cant decide!:rolleyes:

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
i bought em and theyre in white but paint flakin. think white would be too harsh on a black car? i was thinkin gloss black with silver edgin, anthracite colour or polished up silver. polished up cost me lots more tho i think.
theres loads of pictures on here mate, just do a 'forum search' for 'turbines'.
i dont know how to upload pics.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Right, just looked at some pics. I think doing the centre bit black and the blades in silver would look really good on a black car. That's my opinion anyway.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Frasers Cup said:
dont use poster paint anyway as that will wash off ;)

i wont be doin it! takin em to proclean in st helens who reckon they do it for £30 a wheel refurbed and painted black. i wouldnt trust myself paintin my garden shed!