ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to get my clio sport 182 to 220 bhp

clio sport 182 2004
iv just had a full milltek exhaust put on plus a k& n induction kit im thinking of buying some high lift cams soon and getting it remapped. what bhp will all this give me. thanks

Can of worms opened.

That would prob give you 10bhp tops.

An exhaust and filter would do next to f**k all.

If you want 220bhp, re-mortgage your house and get a turbo or supercharger.

Golf GTD Mk7
Unless you go forced induction, the options would be itbs or high comp with cams to push the 200 barrier. Low boost turbo or bodies would be cheapest option, but you're looking at 3k

Golf GTD Mk7
I wouldn't bother tbh.

And I say that as someone who is waiting for there car to have ITBs fitted :eek:

Saw her a few weeks back feeling neglected. Nice and tucked away mind. when you getting it back? I'll be down again for mapping in a week or so.can't wait :D matt makes you want to spend money ;)

Saw her a few weeks back feeling neglected. Nice and tucked away mind. when you getting it back? I'll be down again for mapping in a week or so.can't wait :D matt makes you want to spend money ;)

No idea mate. It's not just in for ITBs. The immobiliser is fucked, so Matt has got to sort that before he does anymore work on it.

Yes he certainly does want to to spend money lol! I am dreading the bill tbh!

Golf GTD Mk7
No idea mate. It's not just in for ITBs. The immobiliser is fucked, so Matt has got to sort that before he does anymore work on it.

Yes he certainly does want to to spend money lol! I am dreading the bill tbh!

Yeah he mentioned that. Hopefully it's just wiring loom. Best thing about matt is he's fare, so you can't go wrong. I'm sure the bill won't be too bad.

Well there's few blokes who know more about that sort of thing, so it's in good hands.

I popped up there before the Bedford track day (which I was meant to be driving at!), he ran through some options I could go for with the bodies, I just kept saying yes lol! Oh well, if you're gonna do it, do it properly!

Golf GTD Mk7
Well there's few blokes who know more about that sort of thing, so it's in good hands.

I popped up there before the Bedford track day (which I was meant to be driving at!), he ran through some options I could go for with the bodies, I just kept saying yes lol! Oh well, if you're gonna do it, do it properly!

Oooo. I'll have to see what he's planning :D he's easy to say yes to.lol just running in my new forged lump at the mo