ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to needed - Clio 2003 TDC sensor change 1.4??

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
My friend is having issues with her car and needs to get the TDC sensor changed? How easy is it to do? Just 2 bolts?? Does anyone have a DIY guide??

HELP!!!

Just two bolts and need to unplug the sensor easy to do no need for a guide though.

Do a search for picture etc

10mm bolts from memory.

Bmw M4 & Clio 16v
have spoken to renualt and they have said I need the TDC sensor and the loom? Is this correct? i assume its not necessary to change both at the same time? if only the sensor has failed? and if it is is the loom hard to changed? assume it just plugs in?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
just need the sensor, there are two 10mm bolts holing it in, the sensor is on top of the gearboux under the water thermostat

have spoken to renualt and they have said I need the TDC sensor and the loom? Is this correct? i assume its not necessary to change both at the same time? if only the sensor has failed? and if it is is the loom hard to changed? assume it just plugs in?
there is a new loom bit £25 for it plus £25 for the sensor. Its not realy that necessray its just a better loom to help rmove the risk more of the problem comming back.
they are talking out of their bottoms you only need the sensor.
Nope there not see above