ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to really make your Mk1 Golf look cool ;)

SQ5
I didn't realise people actually drove cars with this much camber! A huge bodge to get it done too, check out the bolt lol! Also how does he steer this thing!

h20i09013.jpg
http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo182/97vdub/h20i09013.jpg
kyon1.jpg

3961394338_642ebba8f7_b.gif

1997 Clio 1.2 8v Paris
Americans I take it?
They always take everything too far and to an unsafe level. Looks s**t, will drive s**t and handle like s**t.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
How the heck do you go round a roundabout like that ?

And i think thats in australia, due to the plates

I spotted this car a few weeks ago on a forum but never bothered posting it as it looked daft even for camber lovers, lol.

By all accounts the car was impounded, the owner supposedly has to keep tightening things back up on it too as they work loose. Here's another pic.
3961584364_c5b4287e87_b.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
we were talkin about this 2night at a VW meet (vag-h2o) one of the lads has recently come back from the US and said he watched the lad get pulled over apparently the lads never far away from a police car ha ha ha ha looks sick but stupid at the same time

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
How the heck do you go round a roundabout like that ?

And i think thats in australia, due to the plates

ha ha ha ha ha there is appernetly an ocean city in OZ but sadly mate its an american car

On its ass
Owning a rusty mk1 golf £600
Owning a car when you walk round, you fall over your wheel and face plant priceless
And for everthing else theres mastercard.

Can just see the advert lol that car is rediculous