ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

htc hd7 w7 update....

Can't believe I switched from iPhone to this piece of crap!! The first month or so I really enjoyed the phone liking how it sync's contacts and Facebook ECT but then I started to work out its problems, I tried return the phone but I passed the cooling off period and was told there is a big update coming out this month for the w7, does anybody know what its going to involve? What issues do other people have? A few of mine are.....

Typing a text if you accidentally press the search/back key it doesn't save you text so you have to re-write it all

Searching the web it saves your last page you looked at, but you can't go to the previous page you have to search for it all again

glitchy software the keys look as if they are been pressed and reauires a battery pull to fix

Clio 182 cup'd
The most obvious update is copy and paste, there will be some bug fixes too, there is meant to be a big speed increase as well. It seems a long time coming, as it looks like its slipping to April, despite MS saying it would be March!

The most annoying thing with the HD7 is that the external speaker is very quiet on certain apps, to a point where its pointless. You might not have noticed, but I bet you do now!

Diesel Barge
yeah the update is, copy and paste and speed issues, and market place search is being updated.

as regards to the sms thing, just hit the back key if you accidentally hit the search or home button.

ahhh good stuff, having a copy and paste would be better, although i still think there is many more issues they need to sort first, soooo glitchy its unreal rerally regret getting this phone :(

Clio 182 cup'd
I tried to like it, but Android and ios are just so much more complete. I see WP7 as a good OS for mid range phones, it will suit the impending wave of Nokia's.

yet again my phone has died, wont let me phone any contacts or text, have to enter the number manually if i want to ring somebody, but it wont let me view peoples info, god damn I HATE......HATE this phone!!

Good stuff I can't wait to get it, hd7 has completely stOpped working I knew there was a reason I hated windows! Haha

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Ha well i like my HD7, no problems so far.

Just installed copy paste update, all gravy at the mo :)