ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ - Bad things...?

Mondeo STTDCI
19214085028.jpg

I ordered on the 3rd, shows despatched on the 4th. Payment take on the 6th. I emailed on the 7th.

I have heard nothing and havent recieved my goods.

Suggestions anyone!

i ordered poorboys waffle weave mf towel
megs clay
megs tyre gloss
nattys blue
megs lambs wool mit
and megs even coat pads
on monday night about 10pm
it turned up today at about 2

Mondeo STTDCI
Got your PM but your box was full mate...as soon as they arrive I'll post up!

Just sent back mate, I received some stuff today myself, he's one of the good guys so don't worry!

Yes an excellent trader in my opinion,maybe a glitch with the site ,drop them an email,Johnny will sort it ok

Renaultsport 220T
I'm also waiting for an order that was supposed to arrive on Monday.

So you are not alone Dave.

Website doesn't give reason, and there is no telephone number to contact them.

If it doesn't turn up tomorrow, I will not be very happy.

Renaultsport 220T
Dave just found Jonny's number on the site, and left him a message.

Awaiting his call.

His number is 07795 395999

RenaultSport clio 17
Dave said:
19214085028.jpg

I ordered on the 3rd, shows despatched on the 4th. Payment take on the 6th. I emailed on the 7th.

I have heard nothing and havent recieved my goods.

Suggestions anyone!

Hi Dave,

Brazo very kindly pointed me in the direction of this post.

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in your order as well as not getting an email back, very odd... when I get into the office tomorrow I will be investigating....

You "should" have recieved an email regarding this and I will slap Rach in the morning for not doing it. :(

The delay on your order is due to the Ultra Soft drying towels going out of stock. I was told that we had new stocks coming in and normally what happens is that the order would be part shipped at our expense and then when the balance of your goods come in they would be sent on. This has not happend in your case, so, my apologies again.

I have set the order to part ship now and tomorrow all items apart from the ultra soft towel will be sent. You should get these Friday (in time for the weekend)

With regards to the ultra soft towel, we can do one of two things.... either:

a) Leave it on back order and when it comes in send it straight over

or

b) Give you a refund back onto your card for it.

or

c) Ill get you another 25" x 36" towel at the same price you have paid for the Ultra Soft...

The choice is completeley yours :)

Once again my apologies, as the others say it looks like we may have had a small glitch...

Regards,

Johnny

RenaultSport clio 17
sm_wrc said:
I'm also waiting for an order that was supposed to arrive on Monday.

So you are not alone Dave.

Website doesn't give reason, and there is no telephone number to contact them.

If it doesn't turn up tomorrow, I will not be very happy.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the call tonight, sorry I didnt get to the phone, I was out at a meet and didnt hear it until it had rung off.

Right, to your order.

Your order was placed on the 05/07/2006 15:07

We shipped it on the 06/07/2006

As you guys may or may not be aware, we ship either by Royal Mail Recorded delivery or by City Link couriers. Your order was shipped by Citylink and due for delivery to you on 7th July

I have just checked your consignment number with Citylinks tracking and they appear to have tried to deliver to you twice.

Here is the link to the tracking - http://www.city-link.co.uk/pod/podfrm.php?JobNo=LAV00932&hidebanners= As you can see we did ship within 24 hours of receiving your order! Citylink then tried once on the Friday and then again on the Tuesday to deliver without success. They will now wait for you to contact them to arrange collection with them per the card you should have received.

Tracking info.
20:19 Thursday, July 6, 2006 On route to delivery branch
03:18 Friday, July 7, 2006 Arrived at Delivery Branch
07:13 Friday, July 7, 2006 Goods loaded onto a van
12:39 Friday, July 7, 2006 Delivery point closed (Carded)
19:26 Friday, July 7, 2006 Goods returned to branch
07:55 Tuesday, July 11, 2006 Goods loaded onto a van
12:29 Tuesday, July 11, 2006 Delivery point closed (Carded)

We do try to ship orders out as quickly as we can, we also put a note on the order screen saying it will need to be signed for so please make sure someone is available during the day. We can give the couriers special instruction as well as shipping to another address if that helps. In this instance I dont think there is anything more we could do to speed it up.

The only suggestion I have now is that you contact Citylink and arrange to collect it with them.

I also notice you said about not having a phone number on the site. If you click the contact us, both mine and Adrians numbers as well as our full postal address is there.

If there is anything else I can do, then please by all means give me a call or drop me a line - john@cleanandshiny.co.uk

Regards,

Johnny

Renaultsport 220T
Thank you for getting back to me Johnny.

I haven't received any cards from City link, and I have been at home on the 7th and 11th.

No worries, this isn't the first time I've had problems with Citylink. I live at a gated complex with a buzzer door entry system. Think they find it too much hassle to press the right button.

If you have a direct line that I can contact them on, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

cheers,

Steve

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 17
Ok, I will need to talk to City Link then, as I can obviously ship it from my end but dont have control over the drivers... I cant do anything tonight now, but will call City Link in the morning to find out whats going on.

Your not a block of flats or something are you? Where there is a communal lobby?

Johnny

RenaultSport clio 17
Ah! I have found out more...

You have Green Gates and an Intercom....

They have carded that....

What I mean is I assume there is some kind of mail box there, and I guess they have put the card in there.

RenaultSport clio 17
sm_wrc said:
Thank you for getting back to me Johnny.

I haven't received any cards from City link, and I have been at home on the 7th and 11th.

No worries, this isn't the first time I've had problems with Citylink. I live at a gated complex with a buzzer door entry system. Think they find it too much hassle to press the right button.

If you have a direct line that I can contact them on, I'll give them a call tomorrow.

cheers,

Steve

I did those two other posts without realising you had edited this one...

On the City Link link i sent you above, you can put your postcode in and it will give you the details of the depot with your parcel. If you can call them in the morning we should be able to get this sorted out.

I dont want to say anything about couriers :mad: just in case there are members here who are couriers :rasp:

Let me know if you have any problems.

Johnny

Renaultsport 220T
Johnnyopolis said:
Ah! I have found out more...

You have Green Gates and an Intercom....

They have carded that....

What I mean is I assume there is some kind of mail box there, and I guess they have put the card in there.

LOL, yes, intercom, but no mail box, just been out with a torch to search all around the gate/garden. They probably just left the card on the railings, and it has blown away. It is a recurrent problem, but strangely only with Citylink.
They 'lost' another package about 2 weeks ago.

I'll call them first thing am, see if I can get them to try again.

cheers for your help.

Steve :)

Mondeo STTDCI
Johnnyopolis said:
Hi Dave,

Brazo very kindly pointed me in the direction of this post.

Firstly, please accept my apologies for the delay in your order as well as not getting an email back, very odd... when I get into the office tomorrow I will be investigating....

You "should" have recieved an email regarding this and I will slap Rach in the morning for not doing it. :(

The delay on your order is due to the Ultra Soft drying towels going out of stock. I was told that we had new stocks coming in and normally what happens is that the order would be part shipped at our expense and then when the balance of your goods come in they would be sent on. This has not happend in your case, so, my apologies again.

I have set the order to part ship now and tomorrow all items apart from the ultra soft towel will be sent. You should get these Friday (in time for the weekend)

With regards to the ultra soft towel, we can do one of two things.... either:

a) Leave it on back order and when it comes in send it straight over

or

b) Give you a refund back onto your card for it.

or

c) Ill get you another 25" x 36" towel at the same price you have paid for the Ultra Soft...

The choice is completeley yours :)

Once again my apologies, as the others say it looks like we may have had a small glitch...

Regards,

Johnny

Email sent......................:) I have recieved the NXT metal Polish and the smaller towel just waiting on the other bits. Am happy to get another towel in replacement if you are still out of stock of the larger ones....

Dave

RenaultSport clio 17
You only got two bits?

Thats weird.... I will look into it when I get into the office tomorrow.

Oh, and I got your email :) BUT on Friday found a Ultra Soft towel so have sent that too...

Cheers,

Johnny

Mondeo STTDCI
Whats even more strange is they came....separately!!!! Must cost a fortune in postage mate!