ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huawei P8 lite screen broken

PB172,dci100,dci65
hi,

my GF broke her screen. I watched some YT videos, not a rocket science to replace. But I have read that some of the screens available on ebay are bad quality, the touch screen stops to work after a few months. Anybody has some experience with a good seller that has been proven to work fine in a longer period?
cheers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Go to local repair shop and get him to source a decent one and change?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You could send it off to Huwei if you have a replacement phone.

My mate got his IPhone screen replaced at a local repair shop and it's f**king terrible. It's raised up about 1mm since its been fitted and has a load of lines running down the screen. Cost him £150 too!

2014 Clio 200t edc

My mate got his IPhone screen replaced at a local repair shop and it's f**king terrible. It's raised up about 1mm since its been fitted and has a load of lines running down the screen. Cost him £150 too!

Taking that to Apple would've been cheaper, they have really good prices. As for the op, see about sending to huweii, might be less than a local repair place.

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator

Yeah, that's a bit extreme. Apple charge £104 I believe for the iPhone 6!

PB172,dci100,dci65
thank you all, i did ask a local shop but they charge around 120 euro for the change and i think they dont buy the top quality. I might try the official huawei route then.