ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Advert seems to have gone....But if anyone has his number drop it over this way.
I would genuinely catch a train from Newport to Swansea just to poke that tit in the eye.

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
He will reply :)

He got arsey with me and told him to leave him alone as he was busy. Still replied seven more times over the space of an hour. SCUFFs wheel repairs business is obviously not keeping him busy enough. Where is Lt Columbo when you need him to find out who the mong is...

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Dont see why mine didnt get a reply, I even worded it like a chav :(

Guess its just cause he doesnt know the answers :(

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Just got a missed call from him. Wonder if he has reconsidered my offer of a Mars Bar and a signed RS Trophy print.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to mention that I made the 'Ktec power figures!' Comment BEFORE I knew that KTEC worked on it.

This only confirms it. KTEC probably told him that number Tbf.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would genuinely LOL if this turned out to be supercharged/turbod and forged and was 240bhp and £1600.
Why has no one who lives close gone to see it?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Someone does need to go and see it and have a passenger ride,
for all our piss taking there may be a slim chance it's the bargain of the century.

F*cking doubt it though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol @ this thread. Horrible Clio obviously owned by an idiot.

Looking on the map on gumtree I can see he's front Townhill in Swansea...... Say no more, full of idiots there!
Roars like king of the jungle?!?!! Wtf?! Tool

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I gave 1 flying s**t about clios and was at all interested in meeting a genuine r****d I would have today.

unfortunately, I value my time sat here watching "elementary" and eating pizza, probably putting myself in an early grave via obesity, far more

its also in c**kett LiquidYellDan so not quite townhill. That would be guaranteed entertainment

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
45   0   0
  Too Many
Someone must live close to this car, Close enough to drive past it or even meet the guy.

As its been said it could have some goodies but then again its been worked on (Remap) by K-tax so make of that what you will.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
His mates VXR must be knackered.

Maybe it's this...

opc%20meriva%20small.jpg

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flol at the corsa B with the spoiler. Hes clearly onto you with the racing stripe though! :p

Also, branstome pickle oclock had me in stitches!

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Can someone just hurry up and see this with a bore scope. I'm starting to think there might be a reasonable buy under all the BS.