ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’ve found a Cup

I took a little tour round some dealerships in Liverpool. First stop was Renault Liverpool and they had 2 Cups there. One was on a 52 plate (ex demo) priced at £9995 but after a little inspection it looked like it had been rallied to death! The tyres were all feathered at the edges and it was just generally looking a bit rough. The second one was brand new, one salesman said it was £11000 but when i asked another salesman he said there was no way it was as cheap as that! It didnt have the 172 Cup badges on the pillars though, and when i questioned the salesman about it he didnt have a clue what i was on about! I then asked for a test drive and they said it had no fuel in it!!:confused: Needless to say i walked off!! Funnily enough there was a Honda dealers next door and as i drove past i got a glimpse of a blue clio. So i pulled up and found out it was a Cup. It was priced at £8995 and looked tidy enough. After a good scruitineering it was obvious it had never been to a bodyshop so all was looking good. They were happy to let me have a test drive too. My god theyre quick!! I knew it was gonna be nippy but jesus!!!:eek:

Now just gotta sell the mini!! Anyone?? lol

they must be thick at renault then, letting a rival dealer offer a better service on one of their cars! glad uve found one now m8! good luck sellin the mini