ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am Soooooo Pi***d

9am this morning the temp whos working in our office walks in a comes up to me and says im really sorry i just hit your car arghhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

So spent most of my day talking to the insurance company, getting a quote tomorrow

:mad:

it was a she and its not to bad cracked wing and scraped bumper more Pi***d that she hit it in the first place, yeah credit she was brave enough to tell me, i only shouted a bit really.. oh an then we let her go early

sorry to hear that but really y dont she jus pay u in cash or her parents?

wing + sprayin = £60?
bumper sorted = not a lot!

instead of wastin a years claim! but hey who gives a sh*t aint ur bonus!

u bringin it out tonight?

I think I would have told her while hiding behind a large heavy object then run very far and very fast in the opposite direction... :confused:

Hope you get it sorted quickly though. :)

Megane 225 baby! :)

B*gger, but fair play to her for owning up!!!

Hope you went out 2nite and got properly p*ssed! ;)

jeez.......even tho she told you, you still shouted at her !!!.....atleast she told you.........no wonder people dont own up it it.....i bet she wishes she had just left it now !....shame on you....smack your bum ;)!!

its only a bit of damage....nothing that cant be fixed.....same thing happened to me a few years ago with my neighbour....i didnt shout at her ! (coz if she done it again she might not tell me)

its just the annoying hassle of getting it fixed now eh !!!

fark me

i would not have been able to contain myself

and would probably have been up on an assault charge

speak to her and see if she wants to pay for it instead of going through the insurance company, that way you will have it done (by any garage you like) and she wont lose any no-claims

getting fixed now but cause my insurance company i have to take it to a ford garage, yep theres not much damage really but enough, yes i shouted i was upset my williams means a lot to me.

Oh and monday she backed into the post in the carpark and scraped the wall, Friday she hit my car and the post again, had the cheek to giggle about after cause mummy will pay her excess!!!!!!!!!!!, also there are five spaces you can just drive into not reversing involved !!! large spaces nothing to hit.

Alex two weeks is not a long time !!! I would have not gone through insurance but she is not working for our company any longer she has another job and i needed to make sure it was repaired also my job involves some driving so also need something to get about in during time car is away. so i was trying to be nice as had got prices from a mate to do the work, i think i was well mannered considering my car is the most treasured thing i own

Clare GTI Girl

blimey clare....didnt realise she was that bad.....sounds like she needs her own car park !!, good job shes gone eh ?...whos car would have been next ?!! lol

GR7

Shiny red R32

These people should be made to re-sit their test if they arent able to park without hitting cars and posts. That is ridiculous getting so close to someone elses car.

I have seen a few similar incidents, mostly wee women in huge MPV type vehicles, which seem to do most damage to cars. Because of the height of their bumpers, they hit cars in a higher area than the bumper which is probably more expensive to fix.

:mad:

were lucky she didnt hit the dentists car from next door as well, as he has a subaru or the tt that was next to it

GR agree with you people that bad should take another test or drive a size of car they can cope with..

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 12 July 2003

its a scratch, stop ur moanin! *RUNS & HIDES*
got repair quote today

313.60 labour, 137.17 parts, 12.42 misc total 463.19 plus vat @ 81.05 total = 544.24

Not to bad for just a scratch

7.6cc :D

Sorry to hear that Clare. :(

In defence of the temp, i reversed into my own house yesterday and scuffed my bumper :oops:

7.6cc :D

Not really, lost of paint mostly, ill have to see about repair estimates.

I think my house moved whilst i was reversing up to it.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 16 July 2003

Not really, lost of paint mostly, ill have to see about repair estimates.

I think my house moved whilst i was reversing up to it.

seems like a very unbelievabe explanation, that one Jilly. ;)

VW Potato

any chance of a sense of perspective? She made a minor error and scraped your car. It wasnt malicious or done out of stupidity, it was an accident. I know its irritating and annoying to have you p&j damaged and getting repaired is a hassle, but sheesh, its just an accident. So chill.

g

I dont really have to chill its my car im upset about it, i do have it in perspective my williams is one of the most important things in my life, that may appear sad to many people but thats the way it is.

and at what point was my reaction out of perspective i didnt hit her i got midly upset next time i wont say anything just let the whole thing wash over me shall i, oh and another thing i also offered to settle aside of insurance to try and help but as she was leaving our employment that day and i had an idea of cost i took the safest route and went through insurance... as its not long since night.icons the other halfs car cost around 2 k cause someone hit then took off, was not gonna get caught again.

Quote: Originally posted by Essex_Lad on 11 July 2003

sorry to hear that but really y dont she jus pay u in cash or her parents?
Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but whatever happens, dont take essex_lads advise and let her pay you in parents.

I took someones parents as payment once, got them home, and all they did was sit on the couch and moan about what was on the telly, and my car never did get fixed.

Er, ill go now...

common problem with houses these days...

thats almost as bad as one of my collegues driving into our drive...literally.

/y0z

:(:(:( NUFF SAID :(:(:(

Ill take you out in the vee again Clare, if I remember correctly, that should bring a smile back to your face!!!

VW Potato

"I dont really have to chill its my car im upset about it, "

If youre upset, dont you need to chill?

"i do have it in perspective my williams is one of the most important things in my life, that may appear sad to many people but thats the way it is."

Nope, thats not sad at all. We all have something thats precious to us; people that dont are usually the ones with little regard/respect for anyone or anything else.

"and at what point was my reaction out of perspective"

Maybe the bit where you headed your post "Im sooooooo pi***d"?

"next time i wont say anything just let the whole thing wash over me shall i, oh "

No, dont - Im just saying that while I can appreciate that its annoying, it was just an accident. And in the great scheme of things, as long as no one is hurt, or it wasnt done intentionally, dont stress out too much about it.

I didnt intend to sound mean - ironically, its because I dont like seeing people upset that I wanted to make you feel happier by suggesting its not all that bad. Sorry if I miscued.

g