ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I can't be one...right?

Clio 172 Flamer
So I walked in from work to find my welcome pack...great, went to put th clio sport sticker on my window and managed to mess it up.

Can you re - order one or is it a case of they assume there is not anybody that will fail to put a sticker on a window? :slap:

Arctic 182
I messed my first sticker on my cup, ordered another & messed that up also....
It's true what they say about 3rd time lucky lol

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Well The stickers are slightly poo if i must say... Wont stick correctly, i had to do it one bit at a time.

Clio 182/207cc GT
You're not the only one. I tried to fit mine on Tuesday, the paper side stuck to the sticker itself couldn't get it off ruined the sticker trying to sort it out. Real shame! Will buy another and try again.

LY 182
This thread made me lol! Exact same happened to me with my 106 stickers when I owned one. Difference being my letters wouldn't stay stuck to the transparent side, lost my temper and just screwed it up in my hands.

2003 172
So I walked in from work to find my welcome pack...great, went to put th clio sport sticker on my window and managed to mess it up.

Can you re - order one or is it a case of they assume there is not anybody that will fail to put a sticker on a window? :slap:
I was proud to put my sticker in back window until a few members told me I had done it wrong, @ Darius sorted it for me or else I would still be driving around like a tw*t.