ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate driving a Volvo

.. Well I don't actually hate it, but whilst my little badger of a clio is being ripped to bits I miss driving the little fecker every day. I threw away its entire loom today *emotional :(*

Que good memory photo:

DSC_1795.jpg

Last edited:
too young to appreciate a volvo, its wasted on you :(

I love my Volvo to bits; the creaky towbar makes gives me a fuzzy feeling every time she tows! but I do miss the little sh!tbox for the weekly thrash down the other halves house.

BMW E92/Audi S3
I swear that the RS Clio has a puppy effect. I miss my 172 and I would actually give up the 225 to have one again..

Ah a sensible user, thanks for joining us here in the mature traders discussion ;)

I've got to agree however; as brilliant as the V is; I miss that impractical clio!

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Mines been off the road for 3 weeks and I'm already itching :( flol at being too young to appreciate a volvo...makes you sound about 50, Fred ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I'm beginning to get slightly concerned......all this Clio 'downtime' you've had and the first time you turn a wheel in anger since August last year and it's in MY pride and joy!!

I don't want any missed gear crunching followed by your typical 'oh I need some time to warm up' excuses at Bedford! ;)