ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i hate kerbs and people lol

kic

former 1.2 16v, now corsa
ok taking my big brother to the train station and some bint was holding up 2 lanes so tried too much and kerbed my wheel not too bothered about the alloys as you could grate cheese on them, so got out and checked my tyre at my bros house and noticed what appeared to be a slash/split thought F*ck ok new tyre tomorrow, taking my gf home from work and her street is S*ite as there are cars parked on both ends, taxi comes down as i'm going up BOOM kerbed again got a liile up the hill and the wobbling started and it went flat rapidly managed to get it home and change it, i know your not supposed to drive on a flat but at rush hour and short distance from my house i thought it was best, chances of wheel being buckled??? and anyone know any where cheap that i can take it too in the 'shire???

Ph1 172 + Combo van
why do you drive into the kerb. couldnt you have just stopped and then slowly driven up the kerb with your wheel turned towards it when the taxi come towards you.

kic

never really drove into the kerb more like bad judgement on a bend

Porsche Boxster987S
unlucky. down at the train station is a nightmare. i just sit back and wait my turn:)

kic

i though i seen you in morrisions yesterday but i think it was the dude from wishy again EK05 LFO????

kic

naw it wizny lol was defo that reggie just strange seein another ly in your patch lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
ouch,
i hate kerbs, i tend to avoid them sucks to the rest of the traffic,
im staying at least a foot from that kurb,
if you buy a big MBW X5 thats your chuffing problem
:p

kic

ouch,
i hate kerbs, i tend to avoid them sucks to the rest of the traffic,
im staying at least a foot from that kurb,
if you buy a big MBW X5 thats your chuffing problem
:p
lollol theres an actual road legal monster truck that scoots about here,jammy cu*t

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
then i think he should pay the same as it cost in tax tbh,
dnt see why people need 100l tanks on the road nowdays