ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate Renault Dealers

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Im having problems with my annoying b*****d renault dealer, there f**king useless! there saying my front brakes are binding, but i took the car somewhere else and they tested it and it was fine!!! and also my cv joint on the nearside keeps coming loose and the clip keeps coming off and because of this they wont pass my MOT, its a ten minute job and i have to wait a week before they can put a clip on for me, f**king useless

200SX S13
My missus has just put her 1.2 04' in for a service. They want £125 for new front pads, and reckon the front alloys are distorted (buckled). I'll re-check the alloys else where but my local Chalmers do the pads for £14.10!

Cunch of robbing bunts!

Clio 172 mk2
Not good news

I suppose you learn through experience...I've had my fair share of bad service from main dealers and am now take my cars elsewhere.