ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have a bit of a problem.....

right I have a 1.4RT (99 S-plate) and i have a problem.

i was looking to get an induction kit for her but alas my bf and I encountered a small problem - which was basically its not looking like an easy job.

Ive spoke to a few ppl and weve come to the conclusion that my clio is infact a single-point injection therefore we can only get a replacement filter...will i still get the "grunt" of a cone filter or is there any point at all in dismantling the cover on my engine and air box just to replace a filter to make no diference at all!

SOME ONE HELP ME!

BTW Im new here so please be gentle! ;)

you can have an induction kit on a single point RT. All major companies do them, i had a piperX, my mate had a k&n

Skoda Fabia vRS

there not induction kits though, there badged as em but not in the usual sense

more like a bolt on filter

get the hill power one thats a proper setup

why thank you gentlemen for your help and heres me thinking my little motor was destined to be Induction kit-less!!!!

;)

right next question.....what do you recommend?

either

1.Buying, fitting and spraying a bodykit

OR

2.porting polishing and full stainless exhaust and getting an IK?

its one or the other ppl need advice - its a 1.4RT clio remember!

cant do both Im not only a student but a single mum! ARGH!

i got 16" alloys and it lowered 40mm - not gonna go any lower yet! edinburgh is speedbump and pothole central! oh and btw know anyone lookin a set of 3 months old 17" wheels and rims? goodyear eagle F1s - 45OS 205/45/17 no wear £500 ono TSW eurace (inc locking wheel nuts)