ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have been offered - £2.7k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
If you're bothered, you could search my threads for the current clio I own - or click here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?629919-Turini-or-not-turini for more recent photo's.

05 plate 182, BG, forum owned for the past 4 years.
Mods: Full Miltek (inc Decat), 98Ron map, PHs1 Airbox, Vmaxx suspension Lowz, 172 cup turini's freshly refurb'd.
Mileage: 76k, 6 months tax, 8 months mot.
The car is mint. One detail and it'll be like factory. I've even refurbed the steering wheel - so it'd stack up.

My mate has offered £2.7k to take it away. Seems fine to me, but if he backs out - is it worth it? or more?

The issue being, is it needs 4 new tyres soon + cambelt in 2013. That is at least £600 IMO. If I dont sell it, I'm committing to paying for this up coming work - is how I see it. Work is unstable at the moment, with potential for redundancy or relocation - either mean that I will need a diesel and a more 'daily' car. but when is the right time to sell?! Before or after.... TBH if he comes through with the cash, then the deal is done - but I know he's gonna have to seek female authorisation (always tricky) and there's plenty to choose from in any event...

Stick or twist?

Clio sport 182
I was offered for my standard 182 FF 3k about three months ago...
it doesnt have those mods or as uber clean, could easily pull in more for this

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I wouldn't sell that car for a penny less than £3000. Especially to a mate! Put it on here/AT/PH and it will sell for £3500 no trouble.

120d M-Sport
I wouldn't sell that car for a penny less than £3000. Especially to a mate! Put it on here/AT/PH and it will sell for £3500 no trouble.

+1. Easily worth 3k. I know he's your friend and all but these days you need all the money you can get! :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i'm looking at the market at the minute and although theres loads for sale, good ones are hard-ish to come by and thats a stunning example despite the costs incoming, i'd say 3-3.5 would be a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.