ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have fell off the wagen......

I have bought a Mk1 16v with a Williams Engine and chassis. I was looking at 172's but after test driving a couple they didn't really float my boat this came up on the Clio16valver forum. Its been well cared for and just had a lot of money spent on it. it was to good to turn down. I finally got round to giving it a clean and took some pictures. I forgot how much I love 449 blue. :eek:
8521404065_2f0bde2b38_z.jpg

8521402899_680ce29ac2_z.jpg

8521399349_4e1c669c6d_z.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nice car, kinda. The title really upset me though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Bad spelling and grammar. Not sure about those wheels tbh. Looks mint though.

R14 CUP
Stunning. I do miss #161 Williams at time. Can't beat a good Mk1 clio, just a shame there aren't many about anymore.

Welcome back :)

Cheers guys. This just came up at the right time as I been looking on and off for awhile. I plan to sell it on again around September time as it I to nice to daily through the winter.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Bugger. Been offered a mk1 today, and it''s one I've been perving over for 3 years. This thread isn't helping