ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have just seen the darndest thing!

A calibra with e green induction kit. Now thats not all that impressive in itself.

BUT

The darn thing was hanging out of the fog light hole. Seen it twice now and its been there both times. So I assume its meant to be. Looks stupid but I bet it gets a good dose of cold air.

Paul

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

u seen the ren 5 with the air filter poking out of the wing ????

that looks good.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Makes a whole lotta sense, with the cold air, erm wait a minute, doesnt it rain here a lot? Mmmmmm, soggy filter.

i saw a car the other day with an air filter coming out of the fog light hole (cant remember what car it was), thiing is the air filter was absolutely minute! bout 4cm round by about 8/9cm long! what the hell would that be for?!

Elise/VX220/R26

there was an awful rover with an industion cone poking out of the wing parked up at york last weekend. Wont do the filter any good at all being exposed to the elements.