ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Love 172 Long Time!

80MPG BEEZA
had to strip the rest of my car out today as i'm having a dent removed on the back quarter which the next door neighbour did and is paying for :) (honest guy) decided to go out down the back roads and i couldnt stop grinning keeping in 3rd and 4th flying round corner over bumps absolutely loving it!
on this note i went and bought some fuel treatment to give the engine a clean out because i love her to bits and she deserves it!

one last thing does anyone get people crowding round their car taking pics? i seem to get it alot it was 4 polish guys today and they were going "wooahh" "warrgghh" and taking pics on their phone - i'm gonna get my eyes checked make sure i havent bought a ferrari by mistake it would explain fuel consumption though

80MPG BEEZA
ok maybe a little confusing just telling everyone how much i realised i enjoy my car when i went out and just drove it to have fun .... i need a track :)

Leon Cupra R 225
Batman said:
ok maybe a little confusing just telling everyone how much i realised i enjoy my car when i went out and just drove it to have fun .... i need a track :)

oh!

we we're all a bit confused

BMW E46 330i Touring
Lol, I getcha. Thought it was something about people staring at your car, or about getting a dent removed!

Yup, these cars are great! :D