ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I love my 182!

Cam

182 Cup
Just got in from a night out and altough im a little bit pizzled i looked at my car and thought WOW you look amazing!! Looking at the other cars down the street just thought i made a good choice looks wise including colour after all the probs ive had with it its still fookin ace!!!!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
I love my lil Clio too, even though it isn't a sport. But who cares? At least I am happy with the lil thing!

Focus ST
Loved mine even more this morning. Outside temp 11oC, felt like a new car. Lots of poke due to the cooler temp.

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
I love my lil' Clio too! Ok it's only a 1.4 but hey! Shame I can't clean it properly 'cos of the friggin hosepipe ban down here!!!!!! :mad:

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Tarmac Terrorist said:
I love my lil' Clio too! Ok it's only a 1.4 but hey! Shame I can't clean it properly 'cos of the friggin hosepipe ban down here!!!!!! :mad:

Buckets of water surely does the job just as good? Or is that banned too?

xtreme_boi said:
Buckets of water surely does the job just as good? Or is that banned too?
I think that's taking it too literally. I think it's using water outside in general, not just through a hosepipe. However, I'm not sure of the real legalities. I've lived in Lancashire and W.Yorks, we don't know what hosepipe bans are :) (much)

172cup
i have to say... only seen your car a couple of times cam ... but it's f**king sexy! just need to get rid of the cup badge on the back lol.

Scirocco GT 210
I don't love my car, I'm always calling it names ha ha. The s****y French rattlebox :approve:

The misses loves it though :S She's always going on about it.

Cam

182 Cup
d.brown said:
i have to say... only seen your car a couple of times cam ... but it's f**king sexy! just need to get rid of the cup badge on the back lol.

Individuality mate and is your car really a 2.2? Shall see you on the wacky race track on deeside industrial estate! lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol, mine mate me smile the other nite when i was thrashing about. it was spotless and in 10mins it was covered in bugs!!! ohwell i'll just, wash,wax and seal agan.

when i was selling mine.. i would look outside at it and think ''thats hot''

but i did manage to let her go.

I loved driving my car to work this morning. It just stands out to all the other cars in the block of flats i live in. I love my car so much and i am proud of it! she is beautiful

Cam

182 Cup
d.brown said:
no is not a 2.2 as you fine well know lol....

Why do you ask.... just because you couldn't keep up? :p

lol! yeah thats the one! :rolleyes: That cup badge on the back of mine must be weighing it down too much!