ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I made an exhaust whoopsy

Suzuki Ignis
So my car had been stuck down in London for 3 week being repaired at my Dads, basically a valve snapped on what I think is a coolant temperature regulator but then my Dad wanted to change a loadsa pipes as they were getting a bit old (20 years old) and bulging around the clips. Got back in the week and a water pipe split the next day, luckily near my house so I bodged it with ducktape, got it home and ordered the parts but I couldn't really drive it so it was laid up for a couple of days.

During these few days I got bored and remember I had an exhaust sitting in the garage so decided to have a bash at fitting it. The pipe was too short so I thought it would be a good idea to cut a section off of the old one.
Clamped it all up, and its a bit louder than I though it was going to be. But I cant go back as I cut the old one up. Whoops.

Its not silly loud and has a fairly nice burble to it, but still some people are pissed off at me for putting it on lol.

Bored again to day so put a little video together of before and after, let me know if its too chav :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6M8vDPr_6Y

[YOUTUBE]U6M8vDPr_6Y[/YOUTUBE]

Ps. The recovery truck was unintentional.