ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i need a bath after servicing my clio took two days and im greasy and sweaty

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I was going to offer some advice regarding the use of correct spark plugs, and also suggest the good ol' screwdriver/hammer removal technique for stubborn oil filters, BUT, I think this is more appropriate and will probably be of more use to the OP:

1184846003382.jpg

Clearly he's on crack, so that will make perfect sense.

Seat Ibiza
Well this made the boring wait at the hairdressers a little more interesting!
Do you by any chance me Bosch spark plugs? Super 4s I think their called?
The ones everyone says you shouldn't use on a F4R engine?

clio 172 cup 2003
hi i was on jack daniels last night hense some of my mad rambling ..hopefully it gave some peeps a bit of a laugh .if not sorry.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start tbh lol. But 2 days seems long enough. Don't you just lift the car unattach the filter, bucket, bleed it etc. Would have loved to learn the mechanical trade, instead I went for electrician :( which wasn't for me.

i done the oppisite went for mechanic done 6 months hated it then ended up on the railway and now doing an electrician apprenticeship

53 Clio's & counting
I would write a post explaining how far past fail town you are, how those plugs will give you no end of trouble (iv used them so i know) but i think it would be like trying to fit a 9mm socket on a 10mm bolt - so close but ultimately so so far

Status
Not open for further replies.