ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need a QUIET 182 cup stainless exhaust!?

clio 172 cup
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a quite 182 cup catback exhaust system? I need one asap!

thanks in advance!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Re: I need a QUITE 182 cup stainless exhaust!?

a quiet one? ;) janspeed or Miltek i'd say.

clio 172 cup

yeh sorry i didnt explain myself! I use the car for work im a surveyor and cant pull up outside someones house with a loud exhaust! You no which one?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

Not sure how QUIET the Janspeed is as it's only running 1 Backbox, Miltek is quite Subtle, Magnex gives a Nice Sound BUT owning one I would not recommend buying it as I've had probelm after problem :(

Golf R/Leon FR

ive got a magnex twin on my RS, its quiet with no decat but loud when decatted lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member

182 Version is the same TBH

Mine wa sfitted by Monkeys though and since has not sat straight in the recesses, If fitted correctly I'm sure it would be what you are after sound wise and it looks great IMO

SNV30391.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

OE?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Standard Milltek.

If you want some more noise, get rid of the centre box, like i have.

Warning though - It's loud. Over 100db

My car came with the Magnex/ktr system and its great it my opinion! It all looks pretty tidy under there, it sits symmetrically in the arches and makes a nice note without being loud. Defineatly quiet enough for your purposes.

(However I think they have gone under - someone correct me if I'm wrong, so you probably wont be able to get hold of one?)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE

my old blue flame was cheap and not very loud and poor fitting!

miltek is the way 414 fitted! :)

B/G 182 + PH1 Track

AAS in newcastle can make you whatever you want exhaust wise.

black/gold 182

scorpion is an exhaust thats not to loud iv just had one fitted im sure theres a thread or two on here if you look,,,,,

b/g 182, meg tourer

milltek's are pretty quiet. nice sound tho. much better than standard and it doesn't give you a headache on motorways

M2 / Golf GTI

Janspeed is what I have can't tell much diff tbh.

Suzuki Swift Sport

Ive got a Milltek on mine - well impressed and its nice and subtle - sounds good from outside the car! do it!

clio 172 cup 03

:)Pro speed in Cardiff - hand built , I had a "quiet one" -very subtle .Speak to Charlie, he's very good.:)

Black Gold Trophy
my scorpian is pretty quiet, why I bought it too.. check out the vids on youtube, give a good indication.

clio 172 cup
Thanks guys for all your help and advice! I spoke to K-TEC and they advised me on a janspeed... So I should have it on by friday afternoon. I'll put some pictures up of her and videos!
:)