ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I never really did an update...

S23

The Cleee-O
So here it is, after much love and a lot of time spent with it I traded in the Cleee-O for something that unwanted from the start. I wanted to keep it being totally honest, as I had a lot of plans which I know would have looked epic and better than before. Not dismissing the possibility of another Clio at some point though.

Anyway, here's my new car. Eventually it will get altered but it'll stay stock for the first year. :)

IMG_0039_zps23cfe0b9.jpg

IMG_9479_zpsf49a254a.jpg

IMG_9456_zps1f2f3bb9.jpg

IMG_9392_zps6f29132e.jpg

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love them. They suit Silver a lot I find.

I'd really want a CW one.

RS6 C7

I place we do work for has a Mugen one, I stand and stare everytime i'm there! Stunning cars!

Black looks great aswell although iv'e never seen one in that colour, They tend to be red.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Love FN2s. Never been a fan of those wheels though. Get some Ultralegs on that bad boy!

S23

The Cleee-O

Yea they do look lovely in silver! Not many around when I bought this though but they look sexy in all colours I think, especially in CW it has to be said!

I like them too although disapointed with the performance of them.

Ah really? It still feels mega quick to me TBF, but that is going from an 82 brake DERV to a 198 brake petrol lol.

I place we do work for has a Mugen one, I stand and stare everytime i'm there! Stunning cars!

Black looks great aswell although iv'e never seen one in that colour, They tend to be red.

Yea that Mugen ones look awesome, just a shame how expensive the parts are to buy if they're not original ones :(. Yea Milano is the most popular colour I'd say.

Love FN2s. Never been a fan of those wheels though. Get some Ultralegs on that bad boy!

I think these wheels look nicer than the 18's, but they are a bit marmite it has to be said. Nahhh, no Ultralegs, got some good wheels in mind when the time comes to change it's shoes. :rasp:

Nice car got a few mates that have them, love the interior.

Induction kit really unleashes the noise. Whats your plans?

Yea it is like stepping into a spaceship, a bit different to the old Cleee-O! Aha.

Yea I'll be getting an induction kit in July time hopefully. :D. Yea got quite a few plans, little bits and pieces to make it stand out. Also of course the standard bit of lowering and getting it to sit a bit better. Eventually I'm looking to get the exhaust system changed over to something a little more throaty. :evil:

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I was hoping it would be the bronze-black colour, quite rare I think? Really lovely. Again I'm not a fan of those wheels though.

TTRS & V50
Good cars from the inside, I don't think they look as good from the outside as the EP3 though. Miles better inside.

OSF looks like it's had a MOP on it.. :quiet:

Why would you be unimpressed with the performance. It's only got 200 bhp and f**k all torque, they're pretty nippy for that.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
That's amazing that reg. Fair whack though I'd imagine.

S23

The Cleee-O
Very nice, although I'm sure I read those wheels kill the ride/handling aspects?

Cheers dude. Yea you can feel that it could be better, but I love the look of them so it's a visual compromise I guess. :)

They are harsh on the GTs but hey ho.

Yea it is quite a harsh ride for a standard car, but still very comfy.

Detest them.

As long as you're happy though.

It is a proper marmite car TBF. Yea man, proper happy with it in everyway. :D

I was hoping it would be the bronze-black colour, quite rare I think? Really lovely. Again I'm not a fan of those wheels though.

Yea it's called Deep Bronze Pearl and I think it's the second rarest colour after Saphirre Blue for the FN2. Photo's don't really do it justice IMHO.

Good cars from the inside, I don't think they look as good from the outside as the EP3 though. Miles better inside.

OSF looks like it's had a MOP on it.. :quiet:

Why would you be unimpressed with the performance. It's only got 200 bhp and f**k all torque, they're pretty nippy for that.

Yea, the EP3 is a lovely looking car. Originally what I wanted but this was newer and had more kit on it. Wouldn't mind an EP3 though at some point though. :D. Yea, I want to get it proper detailed this year to make it gleam. It's a big step up from my old DCi and the power is all up the top end which makes sense to me.

Another FN2 fan over here, looks lovely

Cheers mate, glad you like it :)

plans sound good, my mate has his reg plate for sale if you're interested.

IMG_1271-1.png

Thanks buddy. Aha! That is a sick plate, I'll decline though as I've got mine on it but I'm sure that'll be snapped up soon enough :rasp:

I like them, but more of an EP3 fan.

Yea I can see why man, not everyone's cuppa tea TBF. I've always loved the EP3.

I still think they look like a space ship inside and out.

Yea man they do, photos don't really show the curves I don't think.

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
I'd have one, Drove one few months ago, it does shift well, I like the interior, and the push to start button, Niggly things like that spoiler going across the rear screen would annoy me too much.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Awesome upgrade mate! Thanks, you've just forced me to wonder over to pistonheads to have a look.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Must be an extremely photogenic car or you're a great photographer as I think it looks awesome in those photos, never look that good in person imo. Not a fan but at least it makes you happy.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Was xenon's an option on these?

I'm always certain i see some with then some without?

I think it was yeah girlfriends mothers doesnt have them.. Ones that do have them arnt projector lenses either so I guess you could get away with fitting a HID kit to the standard units?

A girl I was tapping has one of these, I quite like how refined it is yet still retaining the hot hatch feel IMO. Steering feel is a world above the EP3. Much prefer this to an ep3. She never really gave it any stick so it was down to me to give it a ragging.

S23

The Cleee-O
I'd have one, Drove one few months ago, it does shift well, I like the interior, and the push to start button, Niggly things like that spoiler going across the rear screen would annoy me too much.

Yea man, push to start is awesome. Still excites me now. Still a kid I guess :D. You get used to the spoiler in all honesty, Only thing I wil say is it is good for night time driving in a way, means you don't get the people behinds headlights in your eyes, it's a good blocker!

Awesome upgrade mate! Thanks, you've just forced me to wonder over to pistonheads to have a look.

Thanks dude! :). Yea man get on it, was a big step up in my eyes.

Must be an extremely photogenic car or you're a great photographer as I think it looks awesome in those photos, never look that good in person imo. Not a fan but at least it makes you happy.

lol, well I'm not a great photographer so it must be a photogenic one :rasp: They are a proper marmite car looks wise, I love the space ship look...but then again I used to love the Power Rangers so it's probably got something to do with that.

Was xenon's an option on these?

I'm always certain i see some with then some without?

Yea Xenon's were an option later on, think they came on the '08 model onwards and as standard on the '09's. Been looking to get it done proper with the original OEM lamps, ballasts etc, but it looks a bit more of a ballache then it'd be worth so I think I'll just get some Nighbreaker bulbs or something. :)

I think it was yeah girlfriends mothers doesnt have them.. Ones that do have them arnt projector lenses either so I guess you could get away with fitting a HID kit to the standard units?

You can get a HID reflector unit so can get them but cause of the type of lamps the bulbs have to be a 'R' type else the beam pattern goes everywhere as they're not projector lenses.

Must echo about the wheels mate, part from that it looks like a nice motor :)

There's a cw one over the road to me, love them. The Cw Mugen ones are utter p**n

Yea the wheels suit the car IMHO but they are big...but then again it is a big car. Got the size smaller wheels lined up anyway for my looming Nurburgring trip :)

A girl I was tapping has one of these, I quite like how refined it is yet still retaining the hot hatch feel IMO. Steering feel is a world above the EP3. Much prefer this to an ep3. She never really gave it any stick so it was down to me to give it a ragging.

This cracked me up mate. Aha. I think the EP3 will always be a better car looks wise as although this was bolder, it was softer and more mainstream. But it is nice and refined making it easily useable for a long trips and that. :)

S23

The Cleee-O
Also, here's so other shots I took last week. Getting more used to my 50mm lense and lighting with it :)

CivicBeach_zps57c69211.jpg

HayleyVPeopleVBench_zpsb2dff9d2.jpg

Trio_zps0828c3c3.jpg

Drops_zps777dc415.jpg

Photobuckets r a ped the quality of them though :(.

Enjoy neither the less! lol :D